do you know stream or download link jav DVDES-692 ?

sake767

Nov 7, 2014
I just looking DOWNLOAD LINK less than 1GB and STREAM LINK
I was hard looking it but I can't found it. If you know please tell me

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I checked my copy but it's too big for your requirements. The problem is that the movie is 200 minutes long (over 3 hours) so the files tend to be fairly large.

sake767

Nov 7, 2014
I checked my copy but it's too big for your requirements. The problem is that the movie is 200 minutes long (over 3 hours) so the files tend to be fairly large.
actually if more than 1gb I also want, as long as I can download with fullspeed on links like mediafire, google drive or idup.in.
because I have problems with the downloader can not fullspeed links and torrent files over 1gb
so can you upload it man?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I put it on mega which doesn't require you to have an account but still gives good download speeds (at least in my experience.)
The file is 1.6GB. I hope it will be fast enough for you but I don't expect any issues.

sake767

Nov 7, 2014
I've tried downloading the link, but the download speed is very slow no more than 20kb / s
do you have any other links that could possibly fullspeed?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Sorry, that's all I have. It goes above 1 MB/s for me, no idea why it'd be so slow for you.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
If my calculation is right it would take 24 hours to download the 1.6 GB file at 20KB/s. So what's the problem. Be patient and happy you're able to get the file. Many people would be glad that could get the movie they are "hunting" for years and would gladly accept that download speed. :)