Do AV idols really drink all that cum?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
DASD is mostly fake. They are upfront about it though.
Moodyz, SOD, Waap, Idea Pocket, Rocket, Maxing, Dogma, Shuttle Japan, S1, etc. are - as far as I can tell - 100% real. Awesome indeed.

I'm skeptical about Milky Cat though. Pretty sure their old titles are real. Their newer ones (1 pinter, newer DMC, etc.) where they fill up big containers with semen, often times with scene cuts in between, look a little fake to me.

queenbukkake

Apr 11, 2016
If you can see the cum actually going from cock to mouth, then it's real. If they cut away and show some beaker or syringe, it's likely to be fake.

i agree.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
If fake cum was so easy and normal, why is not every girl willing to do gokkun?

I've only seen fake bukkake, and it looks... fake. It doesn't look right.

You should also consider the studio, like Das as mentioned. But even Das doesn't do the fake stuff anymore, do they? They go out of their way advertise that it's real cum, trying to restore their reputation. It suggests fake cum is not normal in JAV. There are definitely girls willing to perform, but it depends on the studio as well.

Reactions: queenbukkake

kittyfan1

Mar 25, 2011
If fake cum was so easy and normal, why is not every girl willing to do gokkun?

I've only seen fake bukkake, and it looks... fake. It doesn't look right.

You should also consider the studio, like Das as mentioned. But even Das doesn't do the fake stuff anymore, do they? They go out of their way advertise that it's real cum, trying to restore their reputation. It suggests fake cum is not normal in JAV. There are definitely girls willing to perform, but it depends on the studio as well.

Agreed. DASD uses fake stuff and it is obvious, and RCT has sometimes as well. I'm convinced that the majority of the rest of it is 100% real. I've been to a dozen or more bukkake parties, and that is what it looks like.

feet01

Aug 2, 2009
I just wonder - why there aren't more uncensored bukkake videos? OK, if they are uncensored - that makes them illegal in Japan - so there would be problems with sale - but, there are always ways to bypass the law and sell them somehow.

Next, in a lot of uncensored videos, there are creampies in the end (guys shooting his load in a pussy) - and I'm skeptical about that also - you can always put fake cum into pussy...

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
feet01: why not many uncensored bukkake? There's UraBukkake.com, but aside from that, not much. Women want a lot more for bukkake work and uncensored also demand a higher pay so too much financial risk for studios to make them. The uncensored creampie's are usually real. Easiest way to tell if it's fake is the camera: does the camera cut away before the guy cums or stays constant for the whole ordeal?