Do Asians have clean hygiene after use the bathroom?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
Do Asians have clean hygiene after use the bathroom? I just don't meant Japanese here.

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
i think those who grew up in cities yes. but it really depends on the person.

fillionsmythe

Feb 1, 2014
What a flamatory question... I live and grew up in a caucasus country.... I also frequent Asia.... Unhygienic people aren't exclusive to Asia, as I have witnessed throughout my life. Seriously, the only difference that cloud one's brain about other countries hygiene really is the architecture, planning and surroundings. We assume that other country's people are more hygenic than others simply because the places they inhibit are better organised and cleaner. That is really not the case. The west is just as bad regarding bathroom hygiene.

I've worked with many many people who don't wash their hands at all! And they call me OCD for washing mine! Ha! WTF!?

Last edited:

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
The mosquito is back, with stupid questions.

Funny he should ask, since he's Malaysian. Were you the guy who shit in the bathroom at the Osaka hostel? Not very hygenic, that...

Reactions: desioner

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Do Asians have clean hygiene after use the bathroom? I just don't meant Japanese here.
Warning issued... this is by far the dumbest thing you have said yet?! As a Malaysian are you not Asian? Are you questioning your own hygiene?! Are you that stupid or confused about humans in general??? One more dumb thread like this and you’ll need to sit in the corner for a week...

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
He Muz’t be doing it on purpose. No one can be so fucking stupid and have such a low understanding of humanity.

Reactions: desioner