Ranking of Asian Women (Top to bottom tier)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhaired

Mar 2, 2007
Pure ignorance. So many of the people ranked in that list were mixed by massive migrations of humans from one continent to the other over the last several thousand years anyway, which by the way isn't long enough to truly create much differentiation among members of a species.

For example, there's a recent study that Filipinos are extremely genetically close to the Chinese, which makes sense since so many came from the Asian continent thousands of years ago to populate the Philippines. And as to the ignorant comment that they were r***ing repeatedly by the Spanish - who by the way, are Caucasian - then isn't that saying that they are mixed Caucasian and Asian?

Thus - and it probably goes without saying what most of you people believe is the #1 top race ABOVE EVERYONE in the world is, anyway - by this stupid logic then you have yourselves a genetically "superior" mixed race right there.

Anyone who believes in race-tiering and ranking like this is disgracing the whole point of why World War II was fought. This "race ranking" is exactly what Hitler tried and FAILED MISERABLY to do - look at him; he wasn't exactly a good example of his own high standards (blonde/blue-eyed, 6 feet tall).

Do we need millions more people to die again to remember why this kind categorization is hurtful, ignorant and wrong?

P.S. You Asians in particular who are buying into this make me laugh. You feel better because maybe you're of Japanese or Chinese descent and you're high on this ladder? Well, guess where racists from the West think you are on THEIR ladder?

Oct 6, 2007
Korean girls are the sexiest and most beautiful by a mile. I'm not talking celebrities, hell every celebrity has had plastic surgery no matter what country they are from but from my personal experience "normal" Korean girls have the most natural beauty.

medman

Feb 19, 2008
It is said.... that beauty is at the eyes of the beholder and this rings true.
Different cultures will have different major favourite of stereotypes in their mind.

For example, around here at southeast asia, people will look up to Caucasian genetic feats into the local gene. Women with caucasians features into their look are generally considered more attractive. More pointed and smaller nose, fairer skin, taller posture are preferable. :perfectplan:
This also goes true in some places like in Japan. I find (and I know most of you are just feels the same, judging by how popular these AV actresses are) the east-west mix AV stars to be unique... beauty in their own right (without saying that the original japanese AV actresses as being not kawaii - I love them be).

This also goes around to the west. Some caucasians prefers the more "exotic look" of the original, genuine local south east asian features. Darker skin, wider nose, flatter face, whatever is it of the region stereotypes (I found many of the western tourist around here likes to go out and prefer those of more local-looking, original faced ladies). :XD:

Cuture most of the time will forge of what we consider as beauty. With globalization the idea of general beauty becomes more widely accepted though.
But still beauty is pretty much at the eyes of the beholder... and true beauty is a combination of inner and outer beauty.

fatrabbit05

Sep 9, 2008
(just playing devil's advocate here)
I hope we are not comparing women based on AV. It would be absurd to assume Japan has the most beautiful women if you do not examine the natural beauty from each country. I have been to Korea and Japan; both in which has amazingly beautiful girls. Drop dead gorgeous.
...someone may hate me here but it is a fact: when Japan occupied Korea they used 10,000 plus Korean women as comfort girls; prostitutes. Some sources even claim up to 20,000. So it may be safe to say there are a great number of Japanese women who have Korean heritage. And vise verse.

Point is they are all beautiful and lets enjoy their perfection:D

christopher_ants

Jul 16, 2009
All I can say is "you cant judge a book by its cover".....
Each country have there own beautiful girls everyone has their own taste....
So Filipinos and Indonesians keep your head and have pride on your culture you have been blessed with beauty not only from the outside but also from the inside.....Peace Out....

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I have to agree with this. Indonesians and Filipinos are the most disgusting people on the planet, behind Africans of course.

This kind of statement deserves at least a warning.

spartaLX

Jul 2, 2009
koreans are the top, i think
they're all tall, and sexy, pure beauty
hwang mi hee, park so kyeong, etc.

spartaLX

Jul 2, 2009
so racist... each country has their own pretty women and ugly women

yes, i agree

@TS: don't take it so seriously
you want to generalize "the beauty", maybe it's ok
but the "tier"ing, there's a different meaning
and finally, beauty or not? it is subjective, can always differ

.B e e b o.?

Apr 7, 2008
What kind of garbage is this? That writer is obviously an ignorant racist and shouldn't be taken seriously.

china2323

Aug 4, 2009
there is beauty within all races and of course beauty is subjective. however, who ever wrote that post was obviously using offensive and broad generalizations to categorize asian women. and to categorize women period is just pathetic. it reminds me of some kids in high school who never touched a woman and can only envy them from afar.

Oct 6, 2007
koreans are the top, i think
they're all tall, and sexy, pure beauty
hwang mi hee, park so kyeong, etc.

I think a lot of the pop idols are far more beautiful...all those girls bands in general...소녀시대, 카라, 브라운아이드길스, etc.

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
Japanese girls are the hottest girls in the entire world. Look at American movies, you would be lucky to see more than one attractive woman in a movie, in Japanese movies, almost all the women are attractive. Of course, I don't share my definition of beauty with the majority of Americans. I don't necessarily agree with the rest of the list though.

That's because they ONLY use attractive girls in those movies. In case you haven't noticed, every country does this, man. Maybe you don't like the girls from somewhere else, but they almost always put pretty people on media.

Other than that, I love Japanese women as well, but it's almost impossible to find a really good one, like good teeth, good hair, good legs.

Have you ever been to Japan? I seen a lot of bone legged, fucking up yellow teeth, shitty style, no tits, nothing type of girls. It was almost hard for me to actually be excited to be in Japan for the female part.

You do see some hot girls in the clubs though, very hot ones at that!

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
The quote is taken out of context it has in its headline:

Just another weblog filled with bigoted, ignorant and immature rants
It is a joke and shouldn't be taken as authoritative, hell, no blog should ever be...

That said, I don't see a reason this thread should exist, the original writing was not made to "rank" Asian Women.

LordSvartalheim

Apr 5, 2010
I have to admit, I don't like the Philippine culture of pretty lame street rap, graft corruption and all that, but that doesn't logically mean the people here are ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.