Discussion about DMM website

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
WOW I have to use a VPN to see all the titles. When did that start?
interesting, I think because I follow my favorite companies on Twitter now. I can see all the updates that way. Its a shame I watch so much JAV that I would check the site daily to see what's coming up. Seems like something is happening to the JAV industry with all these changes.

blahma

Apr 14, 2009
anyone having issues loading dmm photos? they've been really slow or unable to load these few days.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
Does anyone know why some titles on r18 don't have the name of the director? Did they forget to put it in, or it's because the director wants to stay anonymous?

Reactions: Nameless2311

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
Is there a way to browse older movies sorted by release date? Right now if you sort movies by release date it shows use only the last 50 000 released movies, which lets you browse back to like April 2019. If i want to see anything released before that i either have to know the name of the title, or to add a bunch of filters to limit the amount of possible results.

Reactions: Nameless2311

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Is there a way to browse older movies sorted by release date? Right now if you sort movies by release date it shows use only the last 50 000 released movies, which lets you browse back to like April 2019. If i want to see anything released before that i either have to know the name of the title, or to add a bunch of filters to limit the amount of possible results.
At the moment there is no option to "sort by oldest"
The recommended way will be to do some filtering first using the "Advance Search" and the "Sort by release date" and go to the last page.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
At the moment there is no option to "sort by oldest"
The recommended way will be to do some filtering first using the "Advance Search" and the "Sort by release date" and go to the last page.
If it's somehow possible to add an option to see movies between certain dates that would be absolutely awesome too. You can even limit the maximum span between dates to 1 month, so it doesn't stress your servers too much.

Scrambled

Oct 22, 2021
Hi,
Does anyone know why the price is different when I checkout a movie? For example if I am browsing movies, it shows a price of $2.88USD but when I check out it is $8.88 USD.

Thanks!

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
They have different options, for instance renting for a week or owning forever, and maybe normal or HD. There should be a drop down menu where you can choose another option and the price should change.

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Hi,
Does anyone know why the price is different when I checkout a movie? For example if I am browsing movies, it shows a price of $2.88USD but when I check out it is $8.88 USD.

Thanks!

The movies from the list pages shows 1 of the prices of the movie.
When you go to the product page or click in the smal play button from the list page you will have a drop down menu to select the purchase option you want to choose ( 7 day rental, SD, HD, 4K, subscriptions) . Each purchase option has a different price.

Even when you are in the check out page already. Each movie in your cart has 3 dots option were you can click and change the purchase option for each movie.

wares

Nov 18, 2008
I'm paying to have some subtitles made for a movie I bought on sokmil. Any tips for downloading the video? I've tried some Chrome extensions with no luck. I guess I can just give the translator my username and password. But that's problematic for various reasons. And in the end, I'll need a way to add the subtitles to the video. I haven't checked, but I doubt the sokmil player will allow me to specify an external subtitle file. My last resort will simply to be OBS and recording the video while I stream it.

R69LKNASS

Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for returning the multiple player option to the Rplayer v2. It's great to have it back. Is there any way of transferring the old chapter files from the old file type to be used on the DVC files of the same title? I spent a lot of time making the chapter lists... and now I have to redo it all. Are there any other options?

mod_man86

May 23, 2010
Why are so many titles by Soft On Demand missing? I noticed today there was a new load, which is good, but they're several months old, and there's stuff older than that that hasn't been released yet.