Discussion about DMM website

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
The payment services do not allow certain titles to be sold, but if they are already sold, they cannot say anything because they only have authority with payments. So don't worry, your libraries are not at risk.

Reactions: AceRothstein

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Good news I can buy at the DMM site through PayPal with visa and Mastercard's.
You can always buy through DMM, I though you couldn't buy the "used underwear" auctions I would only recommend using a credit card that doesn't have foreign transaction fees

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
when the titles came back did they return with title changes?

The few that I saw reappear for sale, prior to the big cutoff, were not any different than before. The strange part was in my "Wish List", the titles were marked as discontinued, but when browsing the catalog, they showed up again for sale, that is how I caught on to some titles being pulled then re-added.

I also noticed a significant base price spike overall with respect to the DMM catalog which I would not be surprised if related. I don't care if they need to kick up prices to stay viable, they are a key pipeline to foreign market.

Hamger

Apr 25, 2012
Well I contacted support and it seems it because of payment method issue and they currently are trying to resolve it.

"Currently, the products and the channels cannot be purchased because we are unable to provide payment methods. There is only "Streaming (7 Days)" available for purchase at this moment. We are still working toward resolving credit card processing issues but there is no date for resumption of purchases."

axeon73

Jun 24, 2015
Where can MXGS digital videos be purchased? I can't find any on R18 or DMM, and on DMM there is only DVDs.

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
im kind of curious what going on. Something tells me I should download everything from my library to play it safe.

Those only work as long as R18's DRM servers are still up to verify your account to allow playback. Although if someone has a way to strip DRM from the .dcv files, I'm all ears.

Reactions: AceRothstein

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
when the titles came back did they return with title changes?
I've noticed some IEnergy titles on Jav Library have re-issues with an 'f' at the end of the code. For example, IESP-115 (Moe Kimishima, 2005 release) has been re-released as IESP-115f (April 2022 release).

The English title at least seems to have changed:

Before: Big Moe Authority Kimishima Collapse FILE.01 Woman Lesbian Gangbang
After: Lesbian Wheel ● FILE.01 Female Deca Ex-officio Collapse Kimishima Moe

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Most likely they are editing all the film titles and cutting footage where f***rced sex scenes or drugs appear, even if simulated because they are actresses, and it is a movie (fantasy). And since R18 has dozens of thousands of titles, that's why it's taking so long.

I guess the next step for the pay services will be to force Hollywood to cut and edit all movies where there is f***rced sex and drugs, even if it's a performance.... And the next, to burn books... We are returning to the Middle Ages....

Last edited:

Lewdious

Oct 19, 2019
This is a shame, can I subscribe to channels on DMM if I'm overseas also are there any threads on akiba with AV news retirements etc in English

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Most likely they are editing all the film titles and cutting footage where f***rced sex scenes or drugs appear, even if simulated because they are actresses, and it is a movie (fantasy). And since R18 has dozens of thousands of titles, that's why it's taking so long.

I guess the next step for the pay services will be to force Hollywood to cut and edit all movies where there is f***rced sex and drugs, even if it's a performance.... And the next, to burn books... We are returning to the Middle Ages....
The crypto scene gets a bad rap for the amount of scams and insufferable fanboys it has, but it seems to be the best option right now to get around the credit card monopolies and their constant discrimination of legal speech. Regulations would also solve this problem, but good luck getting corporatism and their paid-off governments to regulate themselves for the common good

dheophe

Apr 21, 2008
This is a shame, can I subscribe to channels on DMM if I'm overseas also are there any threads on akiba with AV news retirements etc in English
I think you need VPN to get DMM full service. Although I successfully bought videos from MGStage couple months ago.

Reactions: Lewdious

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
Has anyone had any trouble lately with logging into R18 and/or DMM? Often it will appear as if my password has been compromised and/or changed by someone else, and then I am forced to reset the password in order to login. But I don't know how this can be happening because I always use a password manager, and don't keep my passwords stored anywhere else. And I also have not been having this issue with my passwords on any other website.

edit: Also I will note that I never receive any email notification from either site telling me that my password has been changed. Usually the password I choose will work for a while, sometimes even less then one day, and then all of a sudden the site will tell me the password is wrong and I need to reset it :/

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
Has anyone had any trouble lately with logging into R18 and/or DMM? Often it will appear as if my password has been compromised and/or changed by someone else...

So I just realized what the problem was, and now I really feel like an idiot lol. I didn't know this but apparently both DMM and R18 accounts are linked, so whatever login/password you use for one should work for the other. I guess what happened is I must have changed my password for one of them recently, and this meant the old password I had saved for the other site no longer worked. So I was continually going back and forth between the websites resetting the password for one, not realizing it also changed the password for the other. I must have done this at least 5 times on each website before realizing what the problem was LOL

But also ughh :confused: :oops:

Zindriell

Sep 30, 2014
I'm paying to have some subtitles made for a movie I bought on sokmil. Any tips for downloading the video? I've tried some Chrome extensions with no luck. I guess I can just give the translator my username and password. But that's problematic for various reasons. And in the end, I'll need a way to add the subtitles to the video. I haven't checked, but I doubt the sokmil player will allow me to specify an external subtitle file. My last resort will simply to be OBS and recording the video while I stream it.
Did you end up finding a solution? I'm also having trouble finding anything that'll work in ripping video from sokmil.