Discussion about DMM website

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
i keep reading all of your complain guys and it make me wonder why you gys dont use other site out there? There are plenty of amazing site that just do the same job if not better... lets say by example, xcream, cool site, many choices (english service too) price is fear, quality is ok, supermm.jp a copy of dmm but in less strict version, price are better but DRM is there sometimes and you already know this one but i mention in case, superav.com, this one is simple, no rules, english service, you can copy their movies because there is no DRM so you can play on any possible player (not like dmm/r18...), its full screen and price are so cheap (xcream #3, supermm #2, superav #1) this is my conclusion after trying all the best jav site out there... hope that help
Without having opened any of the sites you mentioned: Did they license the movies?

I know I a few sites which sell JAV. And they have low prices, too. They send you physical copies. And they even send them without any cover or print on the DVD - just for your service so you don't end up having any trouble if someone else gets the packet by accident. Isn't this a nice service? ;) In the end they sell illegal copies of the movies they get from somewhere.

So far I only know 3 sites which sell licensed copies (which doesn't mean that there are more out there): R18.com, DMM and AVEntertainment.com.

Reactions: clemenceko

hotan13

Sep 14, 2008
Without having opened any of the sites you mentioned: Did they license the movies?

I know I a few sites which sell JAV. And they have low prices, too. They send you physical copies. And they even send them without any cover or print on the DVD - just for your service so you don't end up having any trouble if someone else gets the packet by accident. Isn't this a nice service? ;) In the end they sell illegal copies of the movies they get from somewhere.

So far I only know 3 sites which sell licensed copies (which doesn't mean that there are more out there): R18.com, DMM and AVEntertainment.com.
Ignore that fucktard lol

hotan13

Sep 14, 2008
Since when we need ultra high end gmaing pc specs to view 1080p vids? LOL dun be a dumbfuck DMM/R18. Find a better excuse

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Maybe there should be a Japanese admin and / or moderator to help the members who want to purchase the videos. I've yet to find an online JAV store that is friendly to foreign buyers by offering the site in English and accepting popular payment methods such as Paypal, Skrill, or even Bitcoin.
With that said, the only original JAV videos I've been able to buy thus far are back then in 2009 when I personally visited Japan. Should be very inconvenient if you would always have to travel there if you want to buy these videos.
chough… chough…cough…

Reactions: Casshern2

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
why ? Are you a Japanese super mod ?
Being Japanese is not a requisite for what you're explaining. Also you seem to be unfamiliar with who I am and what I do. But I will let you know that I'm the only admin/mod that lives in Japan. Just search my post history, you'll see plenty of examples.

hotan13

Sep 14, 2008
Godknows when they will remove/change shit silverlight away -___-. Laggy DMM/R18 videos for days

With regards to DMM /R Player, as mentioned, even with non DMM files, such as 1080p video samples, it will also be pretty laggy

Last edited by a moderator:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I can say from experience Desioner can help getting movies. There's no need to be Japanese to order stuff from DMM, you just need to live in Japan.

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015

Superav does not have the license to sell this movies. At least not for the major studios like MOODYZ, S1, Idea Poket, OPPAI, Kira Kira etc. This content is being sold illegally.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Good, dumb ass. As Electromog re-iterated what I had previously stated to be Japanese is superfluous. We don't even have a Japanese admin/mod. It makes no difference.
I'm not bragging or boasting I'm helping members that are more intelligent than you get what they want. You're obviously not smart enough to understand that.
DMM blocking you has nothing to do with them and everything to do with you. Nothing personal because it applies to all out of Japan.
Not sure why you feel the need to advertise other sites here, this thread is kinda supposed to be about DMM only. Of course there are hundreds of other places to get adult content online in Japan but you will find like most others that there is no English support and they won't even ship to you.
But whatever, I'll leave you to yourself.

delicious jav

Apr 29, 2015
kimochichan asked me via PM (or "Conversation") for an update of the work-around. And here it is - tested with a fresh portable version of Mozilla Firefox v34.0.5:

• First check if you really can't access DMM by opening the following link: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/
  • Go to "Tools > Add-ons" [Ctrl+Shift+A].
  • Go to the "Extensions" section.
  • Install "Adblock Plus" by typing it in the search field on the right upper side. The currenty version should be 2.6.6.
  • Install "Stylish". The current version should be 2.0.0.
  • Restart Firefox (At this point it should begging you for it and present a link on the upper side of the "Extensions" section).
  • Go to the Add-ons and the "Extensions" again.
  • Click on "Options" button of the "Stylish" add-on.
  • Click on "Manage styles..." and then on "Write New Style".
  • Name it e.g. "dmm.co.jp-style".
  • Copy the following in the big text area:
    Code:
    @namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("dmm.co.jp") {
    #welcome{display:none!important}
    }
  • Save it and close the style window.
  • Go to the preferences of Firefox ("Tools > Options").
  • Go to the "Privacy" tab.
  • Choose "Use custom settings for history" in the "History" section.
  • Then click on "Show Cookies...".
  • Search for "dmm" and remove all of these cookies by selecting them (you can select all at once) and hitting the "Remove Cookie" button.
  • Close the cookie dialog.
  • Click on "Exceptions..." button.
  • Enter "dmm.co.jp" and hit the "Block" button.
  • Now DMM should be working without any problem: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/

This method seems outdated now or maybe something changed on my computer. Is this method to access http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/ still valid?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
This method seems outdated now or maybe something changed on my computer. Is this method to access http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/ still valid?
See my post here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/discussion-about-dmm-website.994490/page-25#post-3057395
It should work. At least for me it works. And it seems it worked for jugulear. Maybe you can go through all the points again. If it still doesn't work, maybe you can describe what happens - or what doesn't work.

delicious jav

Apr 29, 2015

tacitus

May 3, 2012
Anyone has problem downloading from DMM? I can't seem to finish any download from playgirl channel. Always fail at about 100MB. I am using safari on a mac

hotan13

Sep 14, 2008
Apparently R Player plays MUCH better than DMM Player, though R Player is still a little bit laggy/stuttering. Hope version 1.5.0.8 of R Player and onwards will be much more improved and hopefully lag-free.

Hope that future versions 1.5.0.8 of R Player and onwards will be much more improved and ultimately lag-free. Waiting with bated breath =)

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Is it just me, or is www.dmm.co.jp offline? :eek: I can ping it, but I can't establish any HTTP connections to it.
But only that domain has problems. pics.dmm.co.jp works perfectly. :confused: