Did you have fucked other guy's girl or wife?How about it?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
I have a friend who is also addicted to "pussy". He keeps 30 cats at home !!

Makes me think of all poor mac users !

What would you expect from a software named Tiger or Leopard sporting a single Apple on the screen. Shoulda at least put two apples on it while they where at it... :snicker:

On the topic though, I wouldnt sink that low if I knew there was another party involved. I would say you should end something bad before getting something good, so patience would be the best in that case or you iknow youre only an excuse for the girl. And why settle for second best, even emotionally.

markustan

Jun 30, 2008
The experience is that you fuck her in their bed with her wedding picture in the night stand.....Their smelly blanket, and their pillows.

She said her husband is away to work? I felt very exciting, and fun, and off course a bit scary too.....afraid her husband might come home unexpectly pointing a gun at me!!! My dick has dare me the challege then fears>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, I won't do it again, but I can't help because I very eager to have a piece of meat at that time.

My advice for all good fellas out there....check her in to a motel, or a hotel, which is more enjoyable....He...He.hee...

TheKidxxx

Aug 25, 2008
You will be treated the same the way you treated people man, so dont do that if you dont want to see some day your wife/husband fuck with a strange person.

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
"You will be treated the same the way you treated people," only if you let it happen. If getting a wife, I would first have her under such as spell that she would not even think about being unfaithful; moreover, I feel sorry for the man who tries to pull of shit on me like example above.

All of you bring up karma/quarma/qwawrmaw. If you live being afraid of this, then it will "come back and bite you in the ass." I never think about it. Then again, I am "completely devoid of emotional attachment, except repulsion and greed."

Digitzzz

Digital Autobot
Jun 5, 2008
I am "completely devoid of emotional attachment, except repulsion and greed."

Classic. lol I think its more of letting your conscience get to you. I just relasped and smiffed a pair of her panties (see previous post). but she leaves it out there so..*shrug*

balala

Poop
Feb 17, 2007
I's grammar are goodest.

Anyway, yeah, but they weren't married and she didn't really like him much anyway.

pantaye

Jul 23, 2008
yes in this day, i don't want to have a girlfriend.
so i fuck with some girl in my apartment and she already has a boyfriend.
it just a sex. u can't request the love or romantic from her.it not good when u feel lonly.
u will need her when u horny but sometime when u need her and then u mtbtion, u wiil can thing that is the bad sex with girl who already has a boyfriend.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
All women are no man's woman.
Guys do not automatically own the girls they're with and vice versa.
If you can get her even though she already has a boyfriend, you win.
It's how the world work.

And yes I have.
She wasn't really married though.
Just engaged.
Not anymore.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Really, rivalry is the first obstacle any relationship has to overcome.
If it can't do that, it won't last anyway.
It's like a mercy kill.

Then again, some people likes to be in denial and get hitched anyway.

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
I like you, you remind me of my old self... the good old days... aww I'm too young to be saying that. Well I could not say no if she asked. If she asked its my civil duty as a man to fuck her till her pussy swells, but I'm in a relationship now, so I keep myself away from the ladies. But if one asks me to. I just can't imagine a situation where I'd say no...

Hey dude, I totally forgot to mention she was JAPANESE with the body of a hot fucking island Puerto Rican/Dominican chick, you know, like the curves, thick juicy perky breasts, tone skin, she was a model/designer, fuck yeah! Japan.

I fucked her in her apartment she bought to get away from her husband, she had no furniture at all, we molested each other on hard wood floor and on her kitchen sink, it was fucking disgustingly good, and she had a direct view of Tokyo Tower, it was like some hentai, very awesome!

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
Well if everything that goes around, comes around, I should be getting laid by other men's wives left and right!
A girlfriend of mine cheated on me until I caught her in the act, needless to say she was out the door that night!
My ex wife cheated on me for 3 months before leaving (I found out about the cheating after she had gone). If carma is so strang, and rules everything... where the fuck are the married chicks that should be throwing themselves at me left and right? I staid faithful in the face of three of her female coworkers comming on to me very strongly, and quite a few of her very attractive friends.

Seriously if a married woman is comming on to me, there is no reason for me to say no. She must not be in love with "her man" and it will end between them sooner or later.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Did you have fucked other guy's girl?

My grammar is gooder.
ralph1k.jpg

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"