Did you have fucked other guy's girl or wife?How about it?

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Nope, hopefully won't have to. Wat goes ard cums ard bro.:bingo::attention:

I hope not... the girl who took my virginity had a boyfriend. I knew him too.... he was on the same football team as me.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
well some men think differently they tend to think it is very thrilling to have sex in front of their good friends and exchange their girls as well on the king sized bed... I think it is appealling as long as we all enjoy it ( provided safe sex..) I wont of course perform oral sex on my gd friend's girl..... but if it involves bisexual sex.. I might consider doing it... I have not tried it before,,. maybe once is enough get some bit of experience... maybe u think i might be sick ... well not most of the men can be 100% straight in the mind sexually... a gd friend of mine is straight but had a blowjob performed by a gay he said it was fantastic and much better than his own girl performing it on him... that gay did it on him knew how to stimulate his penis head... feeling it down and up,... was great and he could cum in one instant minute....

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hopefully I never will. Now that I've been married for 2 years and know how much something like that could destroy a relationship. I'm come pretty close to but have stood my ground…
desioner

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
You just know Indreamsiwalk would've had a great story to post here!
Alas, I have no stories on this subject.. probably just as well.

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
Nope, hopefully won't have to. Wat goes ard cums ard bro.:bingo::attention:

i second ur opinion..b4 u ever try to fuck ur fren's or other guy's wife or girl, mybe u shud think how wud u feel if it happens 2 u..btw, in relation 2 dis issue, i'm in a process of helping my fren 2 avoid fucking his colleague who is in her 30s i think n already married..but d problem is d woman bcoz she's d one who seduces my fren..n men will alwz be men..it's not ez 2 resist but i'll try 2 help him ward off d seduction..it's not gud 4 him, 4 her as well as her hubby..

on a side note, my fren n dat woman r muslims. in which case, dat's totally a grave sin. 2 hv sex without having a legal relationship.. but yeah.. smtimes religion alwz comes 2nd when it's abt sth u desire..hehe..

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
Not a wife, but one of the Japanese girls I'm messing with is married, I used to kick it with her when she was in New York City, but we didn't mess around, but it seemed like when she went back, she developed a liking to me, and we used to talk dirty and she'd masturbate on phone while I talked dirty and I'd hear her cumming and shit. She expects me to fuck her when I see her in a few months. She wants to divorce her husband, but I don't want to fuck her if she's divorced, then she'd be a burden on me, since she'd be widowed, and I'm sure when she has some of this, she ain't going to want to stop getting it.

I have fucked A LOT of guys girlfriends, even one of my associates girls, but they totally asked for it.

bluejazz87

Urban Knight
May 27, 2008
Not a wife, but one of the Japanese girls I'm messing with is married, I used to kick it with her when she was in New York City, but we didn't mess around, but it seemed like when she went back, she developed a liking to me, and we used to talk dirty and she'd masturbate on phone while I talked dirty and I'd hear her cumming and shit. She expects me to fuck her when I see her in a few months. She wants to divorce her husband, but I don't want to fuck her if she's divorced, then she'd be a burden on me, since she'd be widowed, and I'm sure when she has some of this, she ain't going to want to stop getting it.

I have fucked A LOT of guys girlfriends, even one of my associates girls, but they totally asked for it.

Just be careful. This might come back to haunt you one day.

GrandGuy

Jul 8, 2008
Yes. One guy and his wife wanted me to knock her up, so I had some enjoyable visits.
My girlfriend and I have an agreement where either of us can have others, just have to tell the other. We've also done it with others when she or I was watching. It's all about trust, communication and good sex.

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
You'd be stupid to say no to a hot Puerto Rican chick with a fat ass, pretty face, big tits and a tight young pussy, that's why I fucked the hell out of her.

Gaiarth

Jan 9, 2007
Not done it myself, but in a swinging context, with the man in question knowing and approving, it would be ok.

Cuckolding another man, though, they have the moral right to beat seven shades of shit out of you, and should never have to appear in court for it. :evillaugh:

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Got to take any chance I can get, I'm addicted to pussy.

You'd be stupid to say no to a hot Puerto Rican chick with a fat ass, pretty face, big tits and a tight young pussy, that's why I fucked the hell out of her.

I like you, you remind me of my old self... the good old days... aww I'm too young to be saying that. Well I could not say no if she asked. If she asked its my civil duty as a man to fuck her till her pussy swells, but I'm in a relationship now, so I keep myself away from the ladies. But if one asks me to. I just can't imagine a situation where I'd say no...

illywilly

Jul 17, 2008
I have. She was in a relationship with my best friend. Me and her talked a lot. I found out what a dick he was to her, how he treated her. From what I heard from her and others I knew they weren't gonna stay together. Me and him stopped talking. I talked to her more and more. One thing led to another and we sneaked around for 6 months. She was very clingy and needed to end the relationship on good terms so it took a long time for them to split...

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
Its a matter of seducing them, I imagine. I have been messing with a lot of women in the last year who tell me, "Oh, by the way I have a boyfriend", "oh Im seeing someone right now". This my friends is a self-defense mechanism that they always throw at you. You cannot approach it directly, and must ignore it at all cost.

My appraoch is "thats your problem, not mine", or "good thing I dont have one of those", "Im not the jealous type so you can keep him". These girls are throwing themselves at you and try to defend at the same time, feminine logic which is to never be studied and not in the realm of human knowledge.

In my solemn opinion, if a woman is doing this she is confused and ready to be taken advantage of. her boyfriend is the least of my concerns, and I don't have to deal with it (if forced to I will). I seduce, she throws herself at me, its fair game. If she truly likes the other man, than she will run away, if not well its obvious what to do.

I could go on this subject for a while, even though I am young, I have put up with these situations enough recently to know my share of it.

butram

Jul 31, 2008
My appraoch is "thats your problem, not mine", or "good thing I dont have one of those", "Im not the jealous type so you can keep him"

^ LMFAO ^

Digitzzz

Digital Autobot
Jun 5, 2008
I was in a weird situation for like 2 to 3 years...my girls mom (who is a 40-something year old asian & is pretty hot) would do little things that would get my attention. Drying the dog off on the floor right in front of me with her legs wide open, wearing some tights. Caught her looking at my junk lots of times. Walking out her room with her panties on. She even left a pair of her panties & bra in the bathroom me and my girl use, which she never takes a shower in that bathroom so it was pretty unusual.

I would vow to ignore her but it only got worse. Its like i was her entertainment. At the time I was drinking a lot so i would do my fair share of things but it bugged me when, of course, i was sober.

As I got to know my girls father more I just realized his wife was a slut & have been ignoring her ever since. Plus I could never bring myself to actually going through with it if it did get that far. Karma sucks ass!