• It was okay

• I hated it

• I haven't seen it

• I don't watch anime but I am taking this poll because I am bored

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I recently watched this and was going to share it here but.....I thought it really sucked. Sure, some of the background artwork was amazing but the story and dialogue was boring, moronic and seemed like it was written by a twelve year old. Of course this is just my opinion, could be it was just not to my liking so I am judging it too harshly.

Did anyone else see Coppelion? What did you think? Not looking for an argument just want to hear some feedback if anyone is interested in sharing.

Last edited:

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
i only have yet watched the first episode.
i really do like the art - but i don't yet understand the story. until now it wasn't that interessting, so that i had to continue watching right on the spot ^^

Reactions: Ceewan

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
It seems we all have the same opinion on the art
I liked the choice of colors in this anime

The anime itself was boring and i didn't watch all episodes
I watched maybe 6 episodes and i already removed it from my Hard drive

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well, I did "endure" the whole thing and at episode 6 is when they introduce the first interesting character.....and do abolutely nothing to capitalize on it. There are two characters in the series that I like but they are both villians (the sisters) and they only get a few good lines in the last few episodes.

Concerning the artwork: The background graphics, which is done by a different team of animators, are excellent (and these background graphics are reused in quite a few scenes) but the character graphics weren't that impressive at all. The machines were pretty good, probably done by the same people who did the backgrounds. All-in-all I seriously suggest that people give this series a miss.

hollywool

Jan 11, 2012
It wasn't bad...but it wasn't great. I'd have liked to know more about the disaster that turned the city into a modern ruin, and I agree with you that the only real character development was with the Psycho Sisters. If they'd done that a bit more, we might have seen a full season, at least.

Naruho

Apr 11, 2017
I thought it was okay, but I never had high expecations in the first place.