DDT-529 - Tsuruta Kana goes anal

luvasianass

Jul 1, 2012
I've been dying for this moment and now she's finally answered my wishes. If only I could find a way to buy or download the movie I'd be a happy camper! Now if only Miki Shibuya, Maya Kawamura, and Atomi Shuri would answer my dreams I could die happy!

Attachments

• ddt00529pl.jpg
    ddt00529pl.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 41

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

luvasianass

Jul 1, 2012
Atomi Shuri's ARRB-009 is credited as having an anal scene.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilrnqq

Unfortunately JAV studios don't distinguish between female and male anal (pegging/male fingering). I got so excited then had my hopes dashed. Not the first time either.

Yeah, no kidding! Felt like a building fell on me when I saw it wasn't Atomi getting the anal action.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Yeah, no kidding! Felt like a building fell on me when I saw it wasn't Atomi getting the anal action.
Haha I can just imagine people's reaction to that. She's done dominatrix stuff like that in several other videos as well. In one video she puts a metal stick thing into a guys pee hole... man did I cringe. :eek:

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Haha I can just imagine people's reaction to that. She's done dominatrix stuff like that in several other videos as well. In one video she puts a metal stick thing into a guys pee hole... man did I cringe. :eek:
Kinda of off topic but I recently discovered Atomi saw her lesbian film and wow she is an aggressive lesbian is she like that with guys too?