The Coldest Day[sequel to Bleach Fan Fic Ecchi]

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
[IC=Ichigo] [R=Rukia] [O= Orihime] and [IS=Ishida]
(IC) Today was a cold day at my feet lay my friend and in my arms my lover what drove me to this point well it started ...
A few days after the party at Squad 11's that night changed our relationship from close friends into deep lovers,
What we didn't fore see was what was to be a tragic ending to some one precious to us both. After that rapture filled night we
Became more open about our "status" she no longer slept in my closet, but instead laid next to me her arms wrapped tight
Around me. But this only seemed to cause unrest amongst some of the others Renji in particular I knew I'd hurt him deeply
For doing what he could not, have Rukia as his own.(R). Ichigo had changed since that night I can't stop my self from blushing everytime
I think about it I knew Renji would be bitter at him but I too was sensing hatred but not from Renji but her my closest friend
Orihime!! (IC) Why couldn't the guys be happy for me, things were going soo good Rukia was glowing since we had gotten so close now
But it just seemed to drive a spike in every ones heart, was us being happy hurting our friends? I wasn't going to let that stop me
I had gotten the woman I always wanted so why did it fell soo good and sooo wrong? It got worse shortly after that point Ishida
And Orihime were spending time together I wanted to beilieve that hey would become a couple as well but what this union would
Produce would only be sadness and hatred.Since Aizen's death Ishida was colder for some reason maybe cause he felt powerless
Against some of the events that happend, I think it's due to me stabbing him though and he never let me live it down.
(R) I watched them while holding Ichigo, Ishida was dominant over her always yelling at her tearing her down but would kiss her
Once he was done with his verbal torement what made her stay with him some one so destructive I knew Ichigo wouldn't interfere
Not after what happend in Hueco Mundo. But she always put on a happy face for us the same face no matter how sad she was.
(O) Would Ishida's plan work? Would us pretending to be a couple break up Rukia and Ichigo he played on the fact that I still loved Ichigo
And would do anything to have him as was his silent wanting of Rukia I only hope it ends soon I want Ichigo so badly it hurts me so to see
Him smile at her so brightly, and holding her so warmly she doesn't desrve him not now not ever!!!

End part1

(IS) If this plan pulled through I could have Rukia to myself, and that stupid Orihime could have her "precious" Ichigo what she see's in that ass
Hole will never make sense.Things would go more smoothly if she could just do what she's told how can she screw up bringing drinks?
How hard is it for black tea just black tea, but I digress I'll make him sorry for taking her,touching her, and even seeing her exposed!
(IC) Ishida was being harsh on Orihime but she's tough she'll pull through it was cause of her I defeated Grimmjow and many other powerfull
Espada, but I want to help her just one more time.Maybe he will settle down in time right now he's under pressure from the exams and
Everything else like the rest of us maybe I'll just wait it out.(R) Ichigo's plan to wait it out was the best we could come up with he spent many
Nights restless wanting to do something but also to afraid of what might be said I held him and did everything to console him but it only bought his
Mind a little ease. What could any of us hope for we all grew so apart after the final fight with Aizen I even thought I would lose Ichigo to himself
But one bad accident and a slight misunderstanding led to us being happier than ever before was it wrong to wish the others to find the same
Warmth we had?(IS) My plan was working but all to slowly I could read that Ichigo was being eaten up by his own guilt and desire to help I just needed
To give this fire some gas to get things burning down his world. It would push that bitch too but she'll do what I say to get her Ichigo she's just
A pawn to be used and discarded when I no longer need it. Just yelling at her was only fractions to his world I needed chunks to be lost I
Told her to meet me at the vending machines[Kurosaki's most visited place at breaks] I waited until that bastard was in sight and did the norm
I cursed at her I stole a look at him he was where I wanted him to be perfect I raised my hand and with every ounce of force I could summon smacked
Her to the ground, she took it rather well she barely had a tear on her face, but now he was upon me.(IC) Why ,why would he go that far I went to
Swing on the prick but was restrained by none other than Orihime!! She gave me the most lovingly defiant look ever concieved how could she still
Defend this shit head?(O) I know Ichigo was trying to help me but if the plan failed then I would never have him to my self, just a little more it was
Just a bit longer right?(R) Ichigo was right to want to take up for Orihime but Ishida was waiting for it I don't know why but he was I kept this to
Myself He had more than enough on his mind but this was one game Ichigo might not win, or even live through I hope my guess is wrong.

End part2

(IS) He made the move I knew he would the bonus was that Orihime came to my defence no matter how hard he argued my trump card would
Stab him a 1000 times worse than what he did to me all I had to do was tell him that it never healed right and due to the injury I couldn't
Sleep,eat, or anything normal my world was falling apart and it was his fault I couldn't have payed an actor to amuse me more than his
Expressions did in those few moments every emotion from rage to horror a taste I will not soon forget No wine,no Rare steak will ever have that
Evil taste.One last thing I told him was if he wanted to finish this meet me in the park in two days and we would settle this in his anger he agreed and my trap
Was nearly set just had to get the "pawn" in place, but that was never hard I'Il just lie to her some more as usual it was almost too easy.
(O) Why did it come to this why did we have to fight him I loved him too much for that so why me, his plan was to use my santen kesshu as a sheild when
Rukia would see that he was trying to kill his friend she would leave him and he'd be mine all mine!!!! Just a bit longer Ichigo my love I will have you or no
Other will.(IC) Why did I agree to the fight my rage struck me with blindness of my actions I have no choice this will save Orihime or I'll die trying,
Rukia forgive me I might have to kill him if my world wasn't going to hell before it was now. {Narrator: The night of this fight was the coldest in the history
Of Kamakura hince the name of the fan fic "The coldest night" I also put this break in here to say thanks for reading and supporting my bad writing and grammar.} (IS)We approached the park from the south and there they were waiting Ichigo and Rukia and by then end of all this our dream, Orihime would play my Aegis shield soo well but even this shield would not last.(IC) Ishida pulled a low trick involving Her in this fight but what else could be expected from him,
The battle was more or less back in forth for a while I went Bankai but this only led to him using Orihime as a shield he knew as far as speed he was
At a diadvantage as well as power but using a sheild in both spiritual and human form kept me at bay and in his line of fire but I had a idea The mask!
If I went Vizard then for a split second he wouldn't be able to flollow and then I could take him down this was my plan and my weakness I summoned the
Mask and flashed step into the worse trap imaginable he'd flash stepped halfway through mine and had taken Rukia by the neck and was pressing a
Quincy blade to her throat [item secretly made to kill soul reapers with a single stab/slice] I'd stopped dead short of him and removed the mask, for this was
Going to end poorly.(IS) I had her,My Rukia and now was enacting the last part of my plan having Orihime "Kill" Rukia the moment she would attack her he Would jump In front to take the blow which would only stun him and while he was down I'd plunge the Qiuncy blade in him and she would be mine Rukia would be mine!!!(O)He'd told me to shoot Rukia and it made sense no Rukia = Ichigo belongs to Orihime so I fired everything in one blast but then I saw it and it would cost him More. He made his move to stab Ichigo but I used Santen Kesshu to stop him I blew him back wards and a second later Ichigo was back on his feet.(IC)With no hostage I was free to kill him this manipulative bastard the one who tried to destroy all the innocence between us I plunged my Tensa Zangetsu deep Into his heart which broke his Qiuncy Icon which set off a massive explosion I sheilded Rukia but the blast was so strong it knocked her out, Orihime was safe Behind her barrier and here's how it all ended as it started. (IC) Today was a cold day at my feet lay my friend and in my arms my lover what drove me to this point well it started...

End part Final.
Written by J.Gemmer
Edited by J.Gemmer
note that to fully under stand this think of it as a revolving stage