Cum on food

valderbar

Jan 4, 2010
I'm hoping M's cum buffet series will be inspired by the "mukbang" food show craze on YouTube, and do a mukbang themed movie. That would be awesome.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Is it just me of is this genre in a slump of sorts? There were so many released in a short time and then nothing. Has anything been announced that I can look forward to?

kuchrestoob

Mar 29, 2017
Is it just me of is this genre in a slump of sorts? There were so many released in a short time and then nothing. Has anything been announced that I can look forward to?
ugh, i feel the exact same way...its frustrating to say the least. i was super excited to see what would come after AVOP-316. that movie was and still is INCREDIBLE. hoping someone has a couple answers...

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
This is because most people are into Nakadashi crap these days. 7 out of 10 movies are now that theme.

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
I really need more Yuuri-san doing shokuza. Those were the days.. Yeah I agree, AVOP-316 set a new standard and am sad nothing has followed just yet. Always checking MVSD titles but nothing :/

Reactions: MelonBuns

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
I really need more Yuuri-san doing shokuza. Those were the days.. Yeah I agree, AVOP-316 set a new standard and am sad nothing has followed just yet. Always checking MVSD titles but nothing :/
MVSD-327, also from Yuuri Asada, is my favorite video from the genre. I like it most when the actress is "unaware" of the cum. MVSD-321 had a similar premise.

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
Anyone have any retro shokuza titles they treasure dearly but probably hasn't been linked here yet? Since new cum on food vids are more rare been trying to find older stuff like RMFD-010, SDDH-011, DDM-002 and so forth.