Cum on food

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Yeah. Look at all the new stuff out. 90% Nakadashi. Is it too much to ask? Can a good Cum on Food VR movie ever be made? Are people so much in to Nakadashi? Looks like it. Can you imagine what a good high quality Voyeur VR cum on food movie would look like? Will it ever be done? Probably not! It would be as if you on the set watching the AV closeup! End Nakadashi!!!

Reactions: weiwei0421

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
Yeah. Look at all the new stuff out. 90% Nakadashi. Is it too much to ask? Can a good Cum on Food VR movie ever be made? Are people so much in to Nakadashi? Looks like it. Can you imagine what a good high quality Voyeur VR cum on food movie would look like? Will it ever be done? Probably not! It would be as if you on the set watching the AV closeup! End Nakadashi!!!

To be honest, I don't like creampie on JAV cuz I pretty much can't see anything with the censorship.
I wish there will be a place where we can suggest ideas to the production studios that people like us are in demand for cum on food titles.
Just my 2 cents but I'm sure they would love it if people from outside Japan buy their products.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
To be honest, I don't like creampie on JAV cuz I pretty much can't see anything with the censorship.
I wish there will be a place where we can suggest ideas to the production studios that people like us are in demand for cum on food titles.
Just my 2 cents but I'm sure they would love it if people from outside Japan buy their products.

They don't give a shit about non-Japanese consumers.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
They should give a shit though, I mean isn't it much more profitable to get non-Japanese money rather than just rotating the money within their own country? :D

You need to appreciate just how xenophobic and inward-looking Japan is....