Cum on food

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I recently stumbled into this title from 2006:

83sma00173pl.jpg

It seems to have a scene where the girl eats a pudding with cum. What's funny is that they don't seem to mention it in the web description only in the back of the cover, so it's easy to miss this title.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Do uncensored movies like the Tokyo Hot ones count? They have some movies of this genre too, but it's not a lot. I can list a few of them that comes to my mind right now.
Like in n0389, in the last scene where the actress held a small bowl and the guys cum in it then she mixed it with matcha and drank it all. I like this scene, even though she had done a gokkun scene before, the guys still cum a lot for her drink.
In n0692, Rika Taoka ate chocolates with cum and it, and a few in her coffee mug too. There wasnt much cum though. The actress was hot really but I wasnt satified by that scene.
In n0757, soggy oreo :D Great scene. But whenever I look at an Oreo in my hand now, it somehow mildly reminds me of this movie, must be because my mind is always dirty.
N0773, cum on a cake and her drink again :D But I dont like it very much because there were like 3 guys to cum on her cake and none of them had the cum thick enough.
N0830, one of my favorites. Not a lot of guys cumming on the cake but it was thick enough to seal it with the flavor :D
n0857, Tsuna Kimura, the cute loli that has the best thigh and ass imo :p Cum on strawberries, not a lot but it was cute though. But if you are into gokkun, check her other n0846 vid where she swallowed lots of thick cum.
n0859, she ate curry with cum, the taste of curry must detract and dumb down the taste of cum but it seemed like she didnt even chew, just swallow it whole right when in entered her mouth.
Okay, these should be most of it. Even though there are like 1200 vids that Tokyo Hot has released but only less than 20 are about this genre. What a shame, at least they should have been rounded it up to 50:D

Reactions: MelonBuns

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
M's Video Group still has a banner and a webpage on their site mvg.jp dedicated to their Cum Buffer series. it would be wonderful if they continued the series at some point.

Reactions: MelonBuns

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
M's Video Group still has a banner and a webpage on their site mvg.jp dedicated to their Cum Buffer series. it would be wonderful if they continued the series at some point.
Yeah. I wonder why they suddenly totally ended it. Could they not find girls for it?

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Yeah. I wonder why they suddenly totally ended it. Could they not find girls for it?
I think its the lack of interest! Look at what the market is about. Sad. Even people who love gokkun don't seem to care for cum on food. Shame. I would love to see cum on food in VR. If MVG could only make a movie like this in VR, I would but it!

w2eag

Jan 1, 2020
I think its the lack of interest! Look at what the market is about. Sad. Even people who love gokkun don't seem to care for cum on food. Shame. I would love to see cum on food in VR. If MVG could only make a movie like this in VR, I would but it!

It's a pity that the download links for the cum buffet videos on this site are down.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
They made like 15 or so titles, theres lots of interest. Maybe the series got too formulaic. But I can tell you id buy more instantly.

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
They made like 15 or so titles, theres lots of interest. Maybe the series got too formulaic. But I can tell you id buy more instantly.
I doubt it. The series was too formulaic yes, but there are so many ways to keep it interesting. The genre was barely explored. There are so many more series and genre that pump out heaps more titles and are still going.

My bet is either a lack of girls or something to do with censorship.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
I doubt it. The series was too formulaic yes, but there are so many ways to keep it interesting. The genre was barely explored. There are so many more series and genre that pump out heaps more titles and are still going.

My bet is either a lack of girls or something to do with censorship.
It's lack of interest. Even the people who are into gokkun, are not interested in cum on food. Plus, look at what 95% of movies are about now. Look at how people go nuts over creampies. Actresses don't need to do such kind of movies (gokkun, cum on food) anymore. All they have to do is have guys cum inside, Just like real life! Any actress can do it. And the fans love it! Have to go through tons of movies, before I can find a gokkun one and then chances are the actors are so worn out, the scenes have low volumes. Luckily there are plenty of old movies around.

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
So, with the theme of cum on food dying, I would like to show you one of my rare collection, it could be available on other places but I bought the vid on sokmil. Even sokmil removed the video, but since I bought it, I could always watch it. One scene has a great cum on food scene. God, I wish for more scenes like these.Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture7.PNG

Reactions: Flipmode

Flipmode

Apr 16, 2020
So, with the theme of cum on food dying, I would like to show you one of my rare collection, it could be available on other places but I bought the vid on sokmil. Even sokmil removed the video, but since I bought it, I could always watch it. One scene has a great cum on food scene. God, I wish for more scenes like these.View attachment 2154049 View attachment 2154050 View attachment 2154051 View attachment 2154052 View attachment 2154053 View attachment 2154056 View attachment 2154057

What's the ID of this film?

BananaJoe

Jan 7, 2018
I once saw a jav scene from a gokkun video where a girl collects a lot of cum in a bowl, whips it with an electric whisk and then tastes it and uses it to make a cake. Does anybody happen to know which movie is that scene from? I can't find it anymore :(
I think this is the appropriate thread to ask this question

glc

Feb 15, 2014
BananaJoe, I don't know if this is the one you're talking about, but in HNDS-062 there's a scene where Aya Miyazaki, dressed in a chef's outfit (thin red and white vertical stripes), has a bunch of men come in a bowl and she makes something from it. I don't think it's a cake, but maybe some kind of merengue. It might be a compilation of others of her videos.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I just found a very brief moment of cum on food in HYPN-005. HYPN is the SOD Create label focused on hypnosis and mind control.

Reactions: lraiden