Cuckold Suggestion with lover/forcer making wife humiliate her unsuspecting husband?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
By this I mean wife agreeing to the pervy things her lover/forcer wants oblivious to her husband.

I might in the minority perhaps but it is what it is, I like alot of categories in JAV but cheating wife themes hit different especially with milfs. I like scenes when the wife is made by her lover/forcer to kinky stuff or humiliate her husband unbeknown to him. I am bad with remembering IDs and even worse with organizing them so I don't have a lot of ID examples although I have seen similar story and scene in few IDs.

For now the best example I can give is from JUL-208 and add more when I find/remember,

In this ID plot wife is hired as secretary to her husband's boss in same company and boss makes her do stuff.

In one scene(below), the boss has dinner in the husband and wife's house and makes the husband leave the house for something for alone time with his wife. They have sex, he cums in her and then fingers out some of his cum from her pussy and mixes in her husbands wine glass, the husband returns and finishes the cum filled wine in front of the boss and his wife being humiliated without knowing.

In the second scene(below), boss makes his worker's wife(secretary) fuck in his office and cum on her face, tells her not to wipe it off and arranges a meeting right then with someone along with the secretary's husband. Kind of a tease with the wife sitting in front of all with cum on her face and face mask on. Husband humiliated oblivious of the situation he is in.

Don't worry its not you its me with this kind of like hehe, sorry if it disgusted anyone and thank you anyone who helps, Cheers :)

EDIT: I actually know about this ID series, The others in the series dont include pervy and humiliations scene like this ID sadly for god only knows reason lol, Although the others all share same location, same tease etc except for this Perfect iD :(

Last edited:
Reactions: amnscfnt and Zhonda

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
Hey I really like this type of JAV too. JUL-208 is one of my all time favourite.

It's actually a series, there's many more of this kind from the same director.

The first one that he started with was JUL-206 https://www.javlibrary.com/cn/?v=javli6jv4u which I was really impressed

The others in the series:

I haven't seen most of them actually. I'm sure they are great.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Oh sorry my bad, I actually know about the series, and I actually was afraid someone will mention that. My bad I forgot to mention that earlier. I have actually seen all form the series I own some too but the thing is The others took kind of different approach to the story, I mean the cheating was there but the pervy things was all cut out, nothing as cucking and humiliating as this ID was. :(

Thank you for the reply though, Appreciate if you know any other that share similar theme, Cheers.

Reactions: SUNBO

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
I don't remember any off the top of my head. I'll keep a look out for it if I see one.