Creative/unusual JAV concepts/ideas that you liked

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Zukkon's new video is interesting for me, only have 1 famous girl + many lesser known girls, give us chance to know more JAV girls

ZUKO-109.jpg

if they continue this concept, I guess and wish Aika and Hibiki Otsuki will be the next main cast

Reactions: ding73ding

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
the jav industry has many promotional events where the girls sign autographs, pose for pictures, etc. these inspire video scenes in which they give out far more personal favors. there are even plenty of staged ‘fan thanksgiving day’ films where our wishes are their commands. all that is standard. but i never saw THIS anywhere else, only in stdm-518 “similar super atsushi before”, from soft-on-demand. and while it goes by rather quickly and doesn’t really make-or-break the film, it is just downright wacky. it could only happen in jav:

View attachment 590727
View attachment 590728
View attachment 590729
View attachment 590730
View attachment 590731
View attachment 590732
View attachment 590733
View attachment 590734
View attachment 590735
View attachment 590736

that’s right. she autographed his dick. i mean, the guy brought along a sharpie and had it in hand at the end of his blow job. now that’s a unique souvenir. what’s he gonna do with it? hang it on the wall? show it to the neighbors? sell it on ebay? no. none of that. i can’t imagine why he asked for it, but she rallied to the task with a great big smile. what a nice touch! nobody ever autographed MY dick, with or without a blow job. i’m not sure that envy adequately describes what i feel. but i’m sure that if bunko kanazawa or ran monbu ever signed my salami, i’d never wash it again for the rest of my life.

I got to check this out now.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
ABP-308

pp_231747.jpg

There is a very short scene (5-6 minutes) in this title. It starts with a guy masturbating while watching JAV. Sounds familiar to anyone here? :)

ab1.jpg

Enter Yuuzuki Ai, dressed as a cheerleader. She doesn't bat an eye at what she sees and the guy doesn't react either. What happens instead is that she starts cheering on him like masturbating to JAV is a national sport in Japan.

ab2.jpg
ab3.jpg

Unfortunately, she is just that: a cheerleader. She doesn't strip or touch the guy in any way. She gets a little bit closer eventually, but all she does is encourage the guy.

ab4.jpg
ab5.jpg

The most appealing shots are a close-up of her modest cleavage and her panties/thighs.

ab6.jpg
ab7.jpg

I liked the concept because she obviously isn't just cheering on the guy but also on the viewer to masturbate and ejaculate to her, but without her getting on in the action or doing some incredibly sexy poses I don't see how the latter could happen. Also, when the guy ejaculates, she doesn't erupt in glee, which I found odd considering that she decided to go to the trouble of donning the outfit and becoming the guy's (and "our") personal cheerleader. She seemed happy when he came, but I just expected a better reaction. In any case, I think this concept has potential, but they'll have to do better than this.

I also think that this concept has a lot of potential. I would really like to see a movie that just focus on this concept. I could see several jav idols dress as cheerleaders cheering you on. I would be cool to see them cheer you on one at a time and one group cheer on. I think that a nice idea would be add a pep rally style scene.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Oh, I've seen this one too but totally forgot about it! Ironically, I just posted a very similar title in the Dumb Moments in JAV thread! :D
One of the few AIKA vids I've kept had a creative and hilarious concept. She plays a schoolgirl that gets stuck in a hole in the wall and instead of helping her, the dudes that pass by and notice her take the opportunity to get free blowjobs and sex.

hnd228pl.jpg

HND-228

This movie reminds me of a similar concept of Maria Ozawa movie. The movie start with Maria Ozawa getting ready in a dressing room when it cuts away to a guy putting some drug into a water bottle that they take to her. She drink the water a after a while she knots out an you she the guys carrier away. When she wakes up she is tide up in a public bathroom. As the movie goes on she is grope, get sexy toys use on her and is force perform sexual acts like handjobs, blowjobs and even r*** instead of helping her out.

1svdvd00135pl.jpg

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
53dv01392pl.jpg

I simply love this movie by Akari Asahina. First off, I love the concept. Its not your typical gang bang film, the small twist that they add to this movie that help make it great is the fact the Akari Asahina has to fuck 100 guy and make them cum in under 2 hr or so. The movie runs in single long shoot scene format in which Akari Asahina goes through a series of rounds as she move through different room and part of the house to make the men cum. This little tweak to the film lead to one of single greatest performance by any jav idol. As Akari Asahina race against the clock to try to make all the guys cum through combination of handjobs, blowjobs, sex in various positions all while taking facials, pear necklaces, cum play, swallowing and creampies. All while only taking a minute or so break in between rounds to clean up and catch her breath. Her performance in this video made me a life time fan of her. So much that i went through considerable great effort to track down the physical dvd and import it from japan. I highly recommend that you all take some time to check it out. I really wish more studios made videos like this.

Reactions: kharo88

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I remember watching this one movie where that actress is a black degree black bell and she has to fight a series of guy. The twist here is that if the guys can beat her, they get to have sex with her. I remember that she beats a couple of guys before she loses. In one of the fight that she loose she gets r*** and gang bang. I think that it was a nice concept worth exporting. I hope that more studios produce more movies like this.

Reactions: kharo88

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Supmop: they're stopping BakoBako? That's seriously an end of an era if true.

”those videos has been deleted from their official website” -> I still see those movies here: https://www.moodyz.com/keyword/?q=ばこばこ

However, I don't recall seeing any promotion or notes about a 2016 version which should've been due around now...

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Supmop: they're stopping BakoBako? That's seriously an end of an era if true.

”those videos has been deleted from their official website” -> I still see those movies here: https://www.moodyz.com/keyword/?q=ばこばこ

However, I don't recall seeing any promotion or notes about a 2016 version which should've been due around now...

not the main Bako Bako Fans Thanksgiving Bus Tour but their spin off, that shown more outdoour sex actions, I don't know whats the series name, somewhere I read it as Bako Bako Camp

MIRD-118.jpg MIRD-130.jpg MIRD-146.jpg MIRD-156.jpg

I've checked MIRD-118, MIRD-130, MIRD-146, MIRD-156 can't be found in Moodyz Official website ?

yes this is seriously bad news for me, I love those Bako Bako outdoor videos :(

can you inform me whats going on ? becaused problem with ethic companies ?

Reactions: shawn720s

howie789

Jun 15, 2012
agreed Supmop and Inertia - the one for this year should have been out. I wonder if the bus company caught on and said enough is enough. Its an interesting concept, very appealing. I wish I could go to this summer camp :). The only MIRD I don't have is 156. I will have to take a look. I am looking for more Gloryhole videos too (new ones) - the last good one I saw is SDDE-429.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
agreed Supmop and Inertia - the one for this year should have been out. I wonder if the bus company caught on and said enough is enough. Its an interesting concept, very appealing. I wish I could go to this summer camp :). The only MIRD I don't have is 156. I will have to take a look. I am looking for more Gloryhole videos too (new ones) - the last good one I saw is SDDE-429.

it would be very bad news if Moodyz stop their mega project, after consistency in many years :(

I'm waiting to see the new video

do you have MIRD-118 SD quality ? I lost that one :(
for MIRD-156 some premium rapid link still available ;)

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
MOODYZ's usually pumps out PR for BakoBako way before it comes out so maybe it is bad news for the series as I haven't seen a thing.

Big studios are having problems filming outside which is a big aspect of BakoBako. After all, the first portion always is a bus orgy on the way to the location. The titles also aren't cheap to make and I can continue down this train of thought, but it'd rustle the jimmies of too many A-O members so I'll stop here.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
MOODYZ's usually pumps out PR for BakoBako way before it comes out so maybe it is bad news for the series as I haven't seen a thing.

Big studios are having problems filming outside which is a big aspect of BakoBako. After all, the first portion always is a bus orgy on the way to the location. The titles also aren't cheap to make and I can continue down this train of thought, but it'd rustle the jimmies of too many A-O members so I'll stop here.

yes, it could be bad news :(

have oftenly checked Moodyz website since few weeks ago, but still no sign of the next Bako Bako video :(

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
out of the tens (perhaps hundreds) of thousands of women in jav history, very few seem to qualify , after all the definition wrangling, as notable lolis. so if you are a jav director/producer and you have one of these rare gems, the task at hand (in my opinion) is how best to showcase such young beauty. hikari/akira matsushita is on our local ‘approved’ list. i must admit she’s cute. i saw her on the cover of ymdd-023 flashing her underpants while squatting on a train station platform. (i’m a sucker for railroad tracks.) so i decided to download it, and you can too right here:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliojp5y

1.jpg
2.png
3.png

as you can see, it’s a normal enough video… at least ‘normal’ as these things go. schoolgirl outfit. red packback. demure bjs. but i single out the final scene as something unusual and even head-scratchingly laughable. hikari spends the night with the dirty old man. lots of sex. in the morning, she wakes up before him and prepares a surprise. just what could a little loli do to enhance her charm and start off her man’s day with a bang?

4.png
5.png
6.5.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12.png 13.png

that’s right. groucho glasses!!! (why couldn’t i think of that?) the moustache is a bit too prim and the nose isn’t large enough. but the idea is still copied from the original groucho glasses. instead of waking to the deep throat of the sweetest little loli in the world, he’s got groucho marx gobbling his gob.

14.5.png
14.png
15.png
16.png

she occasionally switches to hand action and talks to him. now i don’t understand japanese, but i’d like to think that, as she strokes his shillelagh, she’s entertaining him with jav variations of some of groucho’s old one liners.

b.png
c.png

“i once fucked an elephant in my pajamas. how he got in my pajamas, i’ll never know.”

“either your dick is dead, or my watch has stopped.”

“you may look like an idiot and fuck like an idiot, but that doesn’t fool me. you really ARE an idiot.”

17.1.png
17.2.png
17.3.png
18.1.png
18.2.png

if memory serves me right, i recall the groucho glasses in a few other videos… but usually as a group thing, or on some actress whose appearance might have been improved with them… not featured in a POV loli blow job. anyway, i’ve yet to decide whether this scene was creative or just a waste of resources. either way, it was most unusual.

19.png
20.png

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Here's a favourite of mine from the Rocket news Anchor woman series. I find the first scene really hot Megu Kousaka is in a onsen talking I think about the local area while she's getting cum all over her face. Some of the loads are nice and thick too. The last two scenes are hot as well with good amounts of thick sticky cum over the girls faces while they talk about the weather and present the local news. (Plus cum on glasses just looks hot)

RCT-224 His Face Women's Ana! VOL.5

RCT-224 His Face Women's Ana! VOL.5.jpg

RCT-224 His Face Women's Ana! VOL.5.avi_snapshot_00.27.17_[2016.10.09_17.11.50].png
RCT-224 His Face Women's Ana! VOL.5.avi_snapshot_00.37.46_[2016.10.09_17.13.14].png
RCT-224 His Face Women's Ana! VOL.5.avi_snapshot_00.46.56_[2016.10.09_17.14.08].png
RCT-224 His Face Women's Ana! VOL.5.avi_snapshot_01.09.42_[2016.10.09_17.30.30].png
RCT-224 His Face Women's Ana! VOL.5.avi_snapshot_02.23.44_[2016.10.09_17.32.33].png
RCT-224 His Face Women's Ana! VOL.5.avi_snapshot_02.09.10_[2016.10.09_17.33.58].png

howie789

Jun 15, 2012
SDDE studios hasn't made a good gloryhole video since SDDE-429, this came out over a year ago. does anyone know if they have discontinued this series?