crazy idol DVDs

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gargoyle8

Nov 13, 2009
Is anybody familiar with the website "crazyidol"? They have a lot of good idol DVDs that I can not find any where else that ships to the the U.S. but something seems wierd about them.

How do they sell them so cheap? I assume they are illegal copies which makes me wonder about the quality. I know its all digital, but I have purchased some terrible copies from Ebay once.

How do you purchace from them? I have contacted the site and the person that replied was from Thialand and wrote in broken english. As best as I can tell he wanted my google account information, I do not know what he would want except for my name and password. NOT!

I am a "paypal" man and I am not that familiar with how "google checkout" works. I have pirchased with "google checkout" before but I have never had a merchant ask for my registration information. What am I missing?

I see a lot of links to EIC-Book on this forum. Do they accept U.S. orders? I just placed an order with Amazon.jp and I am using a third party address. I hope it works out okay but man is it expensive. Any ideas?

SecretPal

Beyond Redemption
Apr 2, 2009
They do have great prices. Anybody from the U.S. try them out before?

Yes.....years back. The DVD's looked like old rewriteables that had seen their day. It's a little suspect post 9/11 to get packages from overseas. Things I ordered from Thailand (gemstones) were held up weeks for inspection. There is a company recently back in business in the US that many of us bought from. The mods don't like links, and were thus removed, but you can start here:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192395

I have nearly 200 idol dvd's on hard drive. Just PM me or some previous poster for an old torrent, and you may get lucky.

gargoyle8

Nov 13, 2009
I finally got around to ordering a few DVDs from crazyidol They are indeed bootlegs and very poor quality at that. The aspect ratios are wrong, the video quality is bad and no chapters. I ordered 8 titles and 2 titles were the wrong DVD all together but for the price I couldnt complain. I was successful with the 3rd party international mailer (DankeDanke). It worked as described but the package had clearly been opened and examined buy customs. I could use the 3rd party mailer for EIC too if I understood how the japanese address system worked. DankeDanke provided a few suggested Japan retailers and automatically imported my Japan address. I was able to get Amazon.jp DVDs that are otherwise not available in the US. Completely legal to the best of my knowledge. I would love to share the DVDs with you guys but unfortunately my HP laptop is not region free so I can not create an ISO.

SecretPal

Beyond Redemption
Apr 2, 2009
I finally got around to ordering a few DVDs from crazyidol They are indeed bootlegs and very poor quality at that. The aspect ratios are wrong, the video quality is bad and no chapters. I ordered 8 titles and 2 titles were the wrong DVD all together but for the price I couldnt complain. I was successful with the 3rd party international mailer (DankeDanke). It worked as described but the package had clearly been opened and examined buy customs. I could use the 3rd party mailer for EIC too if I understood how the japanese address system worked. DankeDanke provided a few suggested Japan retailers and automatically imported my Japan address. I was able to get Amazon.jp DVDs that are otherwise not available in the US. Completely legal to the best of my knowledge. I would love to share the DVDs with you guys but unfortunately my HP laptop is not region free so I can not create an ISO.

Great effort. Have you tried to use the regional reset available on most hard drives?
Go to properties...hardware...properties...dvd region. I have taken regional dvd's this way & then sent them out to a file converter. So what I'm saying is....there's always a way, and we would love to see what you've got. -Bless