x years old - gravure idols

m33m33m

Aug 25, 2009
Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum, I have a couple of questions & I can't find any answers, maybe I'm not posting at the right place also...
  • I don't have any morality problem with a 12 years old in a bikini but the law might have, so how can I know if a gravure idol is 18 years old+?
    I could google it, but sometimes all the info is in japanese.
    I'm pretty sure there's a simple way to find out.
  • Is it legal, outside of japan, those cute 12 years old movies in skimpy bikini?
    Of course it's illegal to download them for free, but you know what I mean.

Thank you!

P.S.: sorry for my poor english, it's not my first language...

ShanksYYZ

May 6, 2009
On this forum, anything under the "IV" or "Idol" forums will be exclusively over-age.

"Jr Idols" are limited to the Jr Idol club forum, and clearly marked. Stay out of the Jr Idol Torrents\Downloadable candies\jr idol club and you'll be fine.

As far as I know, in the united states it's illegal to own any video with extended closeups on a minor's pubic region, clothed or unclothed. I'm not a laywer, however.

m33m33m

Aug 25, 2009
On this forum, anything under the "IV" or "Idol" forums will be exclusively over-age.

"Jr Idols" are limited to the Jr Idol club forum, and clearly marked. Stay out of the Jr Idol Torrents\Downloadable candies\jr idol club and you'll be fine.

As far as I know, in the united states it's illegal to own any video with extended closeups on a minor's pubic region, clothed or unclothed. I'm not a laywer, however.

So you're telling me that she's over 18 because of the [IV]:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150504
I must be blind because at the top left of my screen I only see a "Idol Torrents" I don't see any "Jr Idol Torrents".
I only see this: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/main.php?page=iv
What do you mean by over-age? Over 18?
The link I've included in this message, the girl is clearly under 18 unless Japanese girls really looks younger than their age.
Thanks for your answer!