x years old - gravure idols

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

m33m33m

Aug 25, 2009
Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum, I have a couple of questions & I can't find any answers, maybe I'm not posting at the right place also...
  • I don't have any morality problem with a 12 years old in a bikini but the law might have, so how can I know if a gravure idol is 18 years old+?
    I could google it, but sometimes all the info is in japanese.
    I'm pretty sure there's a simple way to find out.
  • Is it legal, outside of japan, those cute 12 years old movies in skimpy bikini?
    Of course it's illegal to download them for free, but you know what I mean.

Thank you!

P.S.: sorry for my poor english, it's not my first language...

ShanksYYZ

May 6, 2009
On this forum, anything under the "IV" or "Idol" forums will be exclusively over-age.

"Jr Idols" are limited to the Jr Idol club forum, and clearly marked. Stay out of the Jr Idol Torrents\Downloadable candies\jr idol club and you'll be fine.

As far as I know, in the united states it's illegal to own any video with extended closeups on a minor's pubic region, clothed or unclothed. I'm not a laywer, however.

m33m33m

Aug 25, 2009
On this forum, anything under the "IV" or "Idol" forums will be exclusively over-age.

"Jr Idols" are limited to the Jr Idol club forum, and clearly marked. Stay out of the Jr Idol Torrents\Downloadable candies\jr idol club and you'll be fine.

As far as I know, in the united states it's illegal to own any video with extended closeups on a minor's pubic region, clothed or unclothed. I'm not a laywer, however.

So you're telling me that she's over 18 because of the [IV]:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150504
I must be blind because at the top left of my screen I only see a "Idol Torrents" I don't see any "Jr Idol Torrents".
I only see this: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/main.php?page=iv
What do you mean by over-age? Over 18?
The link I've included in this message, the girl is clearly under 18 unless Japanese girls really looks younger than their age.
Thanks for your answer!