Classic Bedroom Costumes: which will you choose?

I'd ask him/her to wear the costume worn by:

• maids

Votes: 80 43.7%
  • police officers

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • nurses

Votes: 36 19.7%
  • teachers

Votes: 39 21.3%
  • housewives

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
If you had to pick one costume for your significant other to wear in the bedroom, which one costume would you pick from the following professions? I know there are lots more options, but the question is which one out of these five would you be most likely to pick?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´ve chosen maid, but you´ve missed the school girl uniform...

attachment (1) taken from Kisaku the Letch ep. 1, a bedroom scene...

...and a few samples for the other fetishes from G-Taste calendar (police women), NiseMidi/Nakaba (maid), Zankan (teacher), Enbo Taboo (housewife) and Dark Future (nurse), though we better would need cosplay pics...

the stewardess is from Sextra Credit...

The tambour majors are from G-Taste too...

...and a few more suggestions...

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I went with police woman, but I'd voted school uniform if it was there.
You also forgot airline stewardess and OLs, I do believe those are pretty popular too.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
No school uniform!?!
Nothing gets me fizzing faster than chicks in little schoolgirl outfits! Oh, and Ballerinas and Maids are super hot, too!

Fuji Syusuke

Fallen Angel
Jul 8, 2009
If i have the chance i would defenitly choose for a maid costume.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I only wanted to put up five options. School girl uniforms are definitely common, you're absolutely right, but when I wrote this poll I had just gotten done reading a lot of screw-the-other-guy's-wife hentai and it made me think to put up housewife roleplaying for the fifth slot. And it looks like at least 2 people are grateful I did at the time of this post! ^^;

Stewardess outfits are not classic. Sorry. No can do. Do they exist? Yes. Are they commonly sold at sex toy stores? Sure. But so are gorilla suits, Tarzan-esque loincloths, and BDSM leather suits. I wouldn't say "stewardess" comes to mind before maid, nurse, teacher, or police officer, for sure. And I don't think it comes to mind before school girl or housewife, either.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
nice to see this thread bought back into play, I had to join in and chose maid right off the bat, (though nurse was a good option). But if schoolgirl uniform or perhaps soldier or cowgirl uniforms were available it would have been a close call. This is a poll that calls for more options! (lol)

postscript:
so I am a perv...women in army outfits charge my drill, if ya know what I mean. I have dated a few lady soldiers; hard, smooth, healthy and insatiable!

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I agree with the sentiment that some more choices would've been nice.

Schoolgirl, cowgirl, ballerina, librarian, scientist, lady pirate, waitress, workout gear, 50's poodle skirts, Victorian era clothing, harem girl, stewardess, jungle girl outfits, form fitting bodysuits, S & M gear...

...etc, etc :nosebleed:

Of course, it wouldn't have mattered. I would've gone with nurse regardless of the other choices. I have a thing for the stethoscope exam.

It can make checkups a little awkward. :joker:

Ceewan, do you mean army fatigues or officer outfits? Those white skirt get ups are pretty hot.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Either would be fine, though I admit a preference to army fatigues. It is just a thing...what can I say?

I actually dated this army sarget for awhile. It started as just a one night stand, she looked a little fat actually. NO effing way, She was solid and smooth and hard at the same time. The sex was soooo good I dated her for a month before her other defects managed to drive me crazy and I dumped her. Still, that started me on the army babes, been hot for them ever since.

I like your suggestions by the way lowleg. Jungle girl...yum.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The costumes you are listing are far more niche than the ones I went with. The name of the thread is pretty clear on this point -- "CLASSIC Bedroom Costumes: which will you choose?" If somebody asks you, "Name a sex costume commonly found in the bedroom," army uniform isn't going to be in the Top 5 that a survey of 1,000+ people respond to. The classic costumes are those listed, maybe with one or two omissions.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
There are your versions of CLASSIC Bedroom Costumes and there are others. It is clearly a matter of opinion and not a list based on any factual poll. You are in fact, entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine. End of story.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Sigh. You're right that it's my opinion, but I think you're being stubborn if you want me to take you seriously about army costumes being a classic costume for the bedroom. I've never heard tell of an army costume sex fetish before reading this thread -- and while that doesn't mean the fetish doesn't exist, it strongly suggests to me that it isn't a mainstream fetish.

Copy and paste with some of the other missing costumes you guys listed, as well.

If it bothers you so, I wouldn't take issue with a second poll in which you list every costume under the sun. Go for it. Perhaps such a poll is what the community is craving and I just don't have the vision to foresee it.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
Out of those, I went with maid. I just love how maid costumes look for some reason. I think housewife would be a close second for me, but it kinda depends. I just have too many ideas of exactly what she would be wearing if she was a stay at home type.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If it bothers you so

Nope. Does not really bother me at all. I was just enjoying the comments on the poll and making a few of my own. Nice of you to take the high road though. This was/is a fun thread to read, thanks.