Chinese (sehuatang.net) P2P clients

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Feb 1, 2008
On sehuatang.net people post zips of small files like subtitles, but for later files they use torrents or 2 P2P protocols, one is ed2K files which i images are a variant of edonkey from 20 years ago and the other 115sha1 which is the Baidu net disk. Has anyone had any success finding English clients for ed2K or 115sha1 files that works and allows you to download files from these links? I managed to create a baidu account and installed an English hacked 115 client but couldn’t get it to work. Anyone provide some guidance, they are doing remarriage things with the latest version of jav player and I’d like to download some of the films!

Here is an example of Anri Okita decensored giving tit fuck, and licking balls, pretty nice!
TF1.gifBJ.gif

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Pretty sure eMule still works as a client for ed2k (and KAD network). If you're not familiar with how it works, be aware that each download block of a given download works off a queue system for which slot priorities are set by the file hoster. You're probably going to want to queue up a bunch of files and let them run for a long time to complete.

You always want to make sure you get a high ID when connecting to the networks too (check your firewall and port settings).

eMule should let you use ed2k:// links too if you allow it in options.

Sorry, it's been 15 years since I used it in anger but can probably help more if needed.

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
Hey how do you make those gif? I want to make some and share.

By the way, you can also download a lot of newer decensored stuffs from Supjav. Which are like the quality you posted.