Chat with JAV girls?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lazyserv

Oct 3, 2010
Is there any way to chat with JAV actress? beside paying them i mean like makes friend with them and chat on msn or skype.

Just wondering.. anyone can share the info with me? :D

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yes there is, get into the business, otherwise you're viewed as an otaku or fan or the kind of person that the actresses wish not to deal with on a personal level.

There's a few strip clubs around Tokyo that bring in the occasional JAV actress, you should keep your ear to the ground here (in Japan) and consider checking out some of the clubs. I can only assume you are in Japan since you were lazy enough to not complete your profile information and give us a current location.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I can only assume you are in Japan since you were lazy enough to not complete your profile information and give us a current location.

Oh come on you know he is lazy, you only have to look at his name :pandalaugh::pandalaugh::tea:

PS even to lazy to say thanks

Kazuma Ohara

Jan 11, 2011
Unless you are in the business, involved in the business some way or have a random encounter with a girl and she actually thinks you're an interesting nice guy there is no way to meet or talk with them.

Kazuma Ohara

Jan 11, 2011
My friend met 2 at an Izakaya a few months ago, he has one of their email addresses and they email and meet up now and then. So it is possible I guess just improbable.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I know an AV girl and have met a gravure girl girl before. The AV girl is a friend I made through work a couple years ago and the gravure girl is an old friend of my wife.

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
Don't really wanna go naming people as they may not like it, but all I will say is the girl my wife knows is a famous gravure idol everyone who knows Japanese models will know her and my friend in AV is very famous, met some friends in the industry through her too who I am not sure are that well known or not and they seem ok.
But in total I know 3 AV girls 1 gravure girl and met another gravure idol.

My understanding is some are nice others are bitches but my friend is a lovely girl and very down to earth, quite often go for a meal, coffee etc in Ginza, Shibuya or Ueno.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Don't really wanna go naming people as they may not like it,

My understanding is some are nice others are bitches but my friend is a lovely girl and very down to earth, quite often go for a meal, coffee etc in Ginza, Shibuya or Ueno.

first point, I am glad you are not naming them, that will kill the friendship, no matter how close they are.

second point, I think that will go for all walks of life, but deep down there are more nice people than any other kind, that is in my experiences

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
Exactly!! I never seen her videos but I know she has tons. I do not watch them cause I would see her in a different light. I don't wanna name her cause I am not thy type to show off my friends. If I was dating her maybe lol

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
if you where ever to chat with one or get talk one its going to be rare. since most like to keep there work away from home. also most are afraid since do not know if the person is psycho or not. also i seen feature dancer talk to people at clubs but have there guard near them to make sure nothing goes wrong. its scared something might happen to them and clubs have rep to keep. so they would not want some get out hand on there feature dancers too. since will make club look bad if did not take care of feature dancers. and people will not want to come back do to bad rap. you can try but its rarity.

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
if you where ever to chat with one or get talk one its going to be rare. since most like to keep there work away from home. also most are afraid since do not know if the person is psycho or not. also i seen feature dancer talk to people at clubs but have there guard near them to make sure nothing goes wrong. its scared something might happen to them and clubs have rep to keep. so they would not want some get out hand on there feature dancers too. since will make club look bad if did not take care of feature dancers. and people will not want to come back do to bad rap. you can try but its rarity.

True my friend usually is very reserved but when we are out she is better, maybe cause I am a guy she feels safer I am not sure.