Certain Types of girls you can pick up in America

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Hey guys. So i was walking in my neighborhood and i saw a fashionable asian girl with an umbrella( for sun protection). which is not common with US girls. US girls don't use umbrellas to covver themselves. well, some but it's rare.

So i knew the girl was japanese, dont ask me how but i know.

So i was goign the same way she was going and followed her.. then i said "excuse me. are you from around here?" "no i'm from japan" and then i started talking in japanese and yup.. she was japanese.

She was kind of surprised and kinda scared.. And i was a totatl stranger so she had nothign to say .. i asked her a few things and tried to talk.. but i'm not a good speaker (i'm shy)so it was kind of odd. but she said she was traveling and not a student.

Anyways, since i'm shy it didn't work out and i just said ok bye. But if i was one of those outgoing dudes i'd probably have had a date or something. I mean, it was so easy and she didn't run away, she just stayed all the time i talked to her and she smiled( probably from being shy). She was hot by the way.

I've seen some japan women with stronger personalities and if she was that i'd probably been rejected even from just talking to her.
hehe great adventure

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Well guys starting today i will start talking to many foreign girls walking in the street.
especially asian girls.

vantruongvu

Apr 13, 2008
she stay all the time you talk to her, it does not mean she like to talk with you, she is just polite. And you , after talk to her , think about it as a success, even think you can date her and have a sex ! what a daydream !

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
"So i was goign the same way she was going and followed her."
Am I the only one who did not find that disturbing?!

"She was kind of surprised and kinda scared."
I am not surprised.

"And i was a totatl stranger so she had nothign to say"
Being a total stranger was not the only reason she had nothing to say to you.

"but she said she was traveling and not a student."
"But she said please-think-I-am-just-a-tourist-you'll-never-see-again-so-you'll-stop-looking-for-me-in-the-future and not a student."

"But if i was one of those outgoing dudes i'd probably have had a date or something. I mean, it was so easy and she didn't run away, she just stayed all the time i talked to her and she smiled( probably from being shy).
I am imagining a scared girl cornered in a dead-end street. If by 'date', you mean 'coerced sex', then yeah, you had a chance.

"She was hot by the way."
12? 13?

"I've seen some japan women with stronger personalities"
Those were Koreans, you just couldn't tell.

I see, in your future, a job teaching English. You can be like all the other 40-something English teachers here who invite themselves to their students' parties and try to get the girls to take 'private tutoring sessions' from them. The thing is, they don't think they're creepy at all.

I never understood that until now. Actually, they think like you do. Now it makes sense.

Oct 6, 2007
I'm pretty sure the smile was actually just her being scared and trying not to show it after she realized JackOffALotSon was following her for a few blocks before he decided to pour on the charm.

ScannerBoy

Nov 19, 2009
PROTIP:

It helps if you start wearing clothes under your black trenchcoat. maybe women wont run away then.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
PROTIP:

It helps if you start wearing clothes under your black trenchcoat. maybe women wont run away then.

I don't mind the girls running away, I just hate it when they run faster than I do.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I don't mind the girls running away, I just hate it when they run faster than I do.

You just need to stop running, and just walk after them, it works in all the movies. The running girls never outdistance the shambling killer/monster/zombie.

:evil:

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Yeah you don't want the police to pick up the Japanese girl before you do.

Yeah, and as anyone who has seen a police vs. bad girl-themed rinkan/bukakke movie can tell you, it's not a pretty sight once they do catch her...

If you happen to see a tentacle-wielding alien chasing after her, then you'd better make damn sure you don't get caught in between!