Can we men, and is it healthy for us to keep going after Ejaculation?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Just a question cause as you know from my other post.. i'm a 1 minute men and that's disapointeing .

Is it healthy to keep going or is it dangerous and can you damage some internal organ?

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
How many more of this does he need to make before he gets slapped in the face?

:...:

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
to be honest, scentifically speaking.. it depends on your age. For me I performed well when I was masturbating first during the bath. I had sex with my girl for more than an hour. Petting kissing hugging licking kept me going on... then insert slowly and dont keep fucking her all the way... keep doing it the slow way you will be able to do it more than an hour, even if you feel like cumming, control it well...

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
I think this is a legit question and the answers sans the mockery ones may be benefical to some here.
In my experience, I remember visiting the beautiful "business women" in Seoul and I was such a cheap charley that I would quietly climax and keep going to the next one. Kinda like busting two nuts for the price of one.
With regular women, I would climax and then wait a about ten minutes or so before hitting round two.
I'm still alive today to tell about it so i huess it didn't do any harm.
Some guys say that masterbating before sex will calm the wild horses so to speak and allow your to last maybe two minutes.
Aqua

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
seems as they are damaged already...

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
It depends on how healthy your lifestyle is, whereas your sexual health is concerned. Meaning that you have a healthy lifestyle, dealing well with diet, stress etc. Flowing your blood into your penis circulates well, which means you can erect after an ejecaulation. Which means you are able to fuck a few more in bed. If you can't deal well with stress in life, your sexual health will be affected. Also, it depends on the age you fall into. If you are around 20, it is no problem to your sexual lifestyle.

Jul 1, 2009
It's not too hard to tell... does your penis hurt? If so, time to stop.

Realistically, you probably need to wait at least 10-15 minutes most of the time before you go back to vigorous penetration after an ejaculation, and that's a good time to have your girlfriend sit sit on your face and let you lick her. Even if you keep your erection fully after you come the first time, it's best to take a little break... otherwise you may have to stop later during sex when you are building her up to another orgasm, and that makes you feel like a chump

Don't be greedy. Worrying to much about impressing your girl will make it MORE likely you mess something up. Know when to say enough and be honest about it.

hitman007

Jun 20, 2008
Occasionally, I would reach my climax and cum, but there's still that sort of steamy sensation there, so I keep going and cum again. For only once, cum three times, occasionally, two times.
Usually, take a rest for 10 to 20 minutes, you can start again, given a lot of kissing, caressing, particullarly a lot of tongue work.
There's such kind of rare moment when I gf cum three or four times in about half an hour, and my dick still has no sign of softening, then we just go sleep and start over again in the morning.
I must not be the only one who has this kind of experience.

RickyDicky

Dec 27, 2007
Occasionally, I would reach my climax and cum, but there's still that sort of steamy sensation there, so I keep going and cum again. For only once, cum three times, occasionally, two times.
Usually, take a rest for 10 to 20 minutes, you can start again, given a lot of kissing, caressing, particullarly a lot of tongue work.
There's such kind of rare moment when I gf cum three or four times in about half an hour, and my dick still has no sign of softening, then we just go sleep and start over again in the morning.
I must not be the only one who has this kind of experience.

Clearly, that's why they call you "hitman007." You are the king and if pussy doesn't fall out of trees for you then I suggest walking around with your fly undone and your schlong hanging out!:rofl:

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
your sex drive is extremely high! Your heart is verrrry healthy which can pump more blood into your penis making it hard a few times more.. good luck...!!

hitman007

Jun 20, 2008
Ricky, create some romantic environment and use some imagination, you could also enjoy such experience. It's not about muscular sort of thing, hehheh

Over the years, I have a habit of taking a shower with hot and cool water in turn. Maybe this is the key. :-D

hitman007

Jun 20, 2008
ibarrz, you may develope this thread into a book, it will surely sell well. :wait:

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
It's important to have a healthy sex life. I am no doctor. From what I know and think based on my experiences, it is not good to do this too often ( I know we men love sex more than anything else in this world ) it might cause impotency in the fast run.

assert

Dec 20, 2008
hmm , advice tat helps. i feel the same way too, just tryin to keep it light on ejaculation!