Can somebody tell me what is wrong with (m)oron?

jeanpave

Jul 31, 2009
Hello.

This has practically nothing to do with this site, but I was wondering if somebody who uses that shitty site oron.com knows what's going on there.

Every time I try to download a file, I get this message: "You have to wait 15 minutes until the next download becomes available." The countdown never continues to zero, Java is enabled and working, and this file-sharing site is the only one that presents me with this problem. The others - rapidshare, megaupload, etc. - work.
Even if I restart my modem, to get a new IP address, I still get the same goddamn message.

I emailed those jerks, but of course I got no reply. I'm not a premium member, and I will never be one.

So, would someone be so kind as to explain to me what's happening. Is this their way of banning me, or something? Can they get my MAC address, and stop me from accessing their site?

Thanks.

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
I wouldn't badmouth some of the few the site sponsors, but it the way it is, unfortunately... it sucks hard, I never download nothing with it since it practically force you to pay.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
why don`t you try downloading from them with some kind of download manager?I can download files from oron very quickly with MiPony,and yes, I have to wait some few minutes and enter captcha but I never had problems.Ok, I downloaded only two JAVs from oron but I had no problems. Maybe the links were you were trying to dl from were broken or file erased?

nghiagay

Jul 29, 2011
Hi All!Can i upload filejungle and bitshare in akiba-forums?Wupload and Filesonic always delete my file.So bored :scared: