1. Moving Servers

Hello Guest,
    we have to move servers this week.
    To minimize offline-times i will disable attachments in the forum starting tomorrow.

More infos in this thread: Planned offline-time as well as server-move

Upload disabled
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

can i change my username?

Discussion in 'Account Help' started by nosihc, Oct 17, 2010.

1. nosihc

nosihc New Member

i starting to think using my real name is a bit much :scared: since i might need my real name for other use:sadomaso:,can admin or moderater help me and change my username to NOSIHC
    please :please: and thankyou

2. elgringo14

elgringo14 Survived to Japan Super Moderator

it took you three years to figure it out? :exhausted:

Anyway, only the admins can do such thing, ask Rollyco or chompy in private and they may help you.

EDIT: first :pandalaugh:

3. IdolFun

IdolFun ★ ☆ I Am God ☆★ Super Moderator

4. nosihc

nosihc New Member

sorry,it does take long for me to ,now i have to :study: do a search and begging for admin to change it

5. redrooster

redrooster 赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです! Staff Member Super Moderator

why do you have to do a search, IdolFun posted the link already, you just have to read...

6. nosihc

nosihc New Member

i got a new name ,wow
    is not just about akiba online(is about a few other (adult etc )site within these few year i register so i just clean up my name a little bit from the dark ) :exhausted:
    akiba are one of the few main i attend so shouldn't be too bad to change the other
    i think anime forum should still be alright :thief: maybe i will just change them all anyway :study:

thank you everyone,i'll ninja my way back and never make the same mistake again. w.