Please let me post. I've been waiting for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwillnotbeban

Oct 3, 2014
I am iwillbeban. I know that it is a blatant violation of rules to have two usernames but I'll try my luck using this. I tried to change my email address and when I received a message saying that I'll receive an email for confirmation, so I waited. But it never came. You may say that I got impatient, but I guess waiting for months is patience enough. I tried every avenue I can to let the admins know, but my grievances seem to fall on deaf ears. I don't mean to pick a fight or flame other users or troll people, I just want to post stuff I deem useful. I just want my old username back.

I am iwillbeban, and I've waited long enough.

Thank you.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
who did you tell and how?

and what was your old user name?

you can visit us on IRC
rizon
[HASHTAG]#akiba[/HASHTAG]

iwillnotbeban

Oct 3, 2014
My old username is iwillbeban (as you can see, this dummy account's name is iwillnotbeban). I sent a PM to every admin I can and I also sent PMs to friends asking them to tell you my problem. I also sent a complaint on IRC. No luck on everything I tried.

iwillnotbeban

Oct 3, 2014
Don't mean to be a jerk here, but is there a chance I'd get my old account to post again? That email change was long before the interface changed so I believe the current email change issue of the current gui does not affect it. Please help me out.

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
?
just log in with the old account.
There shouldn't be a problem, as long as the acc isn't banned.

iwillnotbeban

Oct 3, 2014
Still no luck. It says: (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) I assure you, I was not banned (despite what the username might tell). The confirmation message for my new email address was not sent, that's all.

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
you won't receive an email, since this is disabled by chompy.
Your old acc. probably was changed on the old system & in the new system it's not sending out mails.
i've activated your account, since it was only waiting for a mail response.

Status
Not open for further replies.