1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to post or reply

Discussion in 'Account Help' started by BanzaiInstitute, Jun 2, 2013.

1. BanzaiInstitute

BanzaiInstitute New Member

Hi,

I never received an Email so I can fully activate my account.

I would like to post.

I am not sure if I need to change my email address, or maybe the email was never sent. The email never showed up in junk mail etc.

I have used that address for most other accounts, with no issues. But maybe Juno does not let the email through?

Any help would be fantastic. I am glad I could post here in this subforum! :)

2. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

new code just sent to your email address

3. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

I knew I was tired yesterday, but I never realised how tired, how did you manage to post if you cannot post :puzzled:
    oh well I suppose I will not get an answer :pandalaugh:

4. BanzaiInstitute

BanzaiInstitute New Member

Still no good

I can see when I look at this subforum that someone has replied to my previous thread.

However, I am not able to read the thread I posted earlier, Again, i got the pop up about not having permission, registration incomplete.

I suspect, after I post this one, likewise I'll never be able to read the replies.

I'm at a loss as to what to I can do, if there is no way for me to communicate with a moderator or admin. I don't even see a PM function.

I would truly appreciate any help that could be sent to me in a way I can read it.

Thanks in advance.

5. elgringo14

elgringo14 Survived to Japan Super Moderator

You are still in "User awaiting email confirmation" status, so no wonder you have a hard time to post. I had to manually approve your last post to be published.

1 person likes this.
  6. ipugx

ipugx New Member

Hello admin my main account ExoiPugx has not got a email confirmation email sent for the past week so i can't confirm it can someone just manually approve mine thanks a lot

7. MangaJAP

MangaJAP New Member

i also didnt got any confirmation link from akiba after signup, plz help.