Unable to post or reply

BanzaiInstitute

Apr 28, 2013
Hi,

I never received an Email so I can fully activate my account.

I would like to post.

I am not sure if I need to change my email address, or maybe the email was never sent. The email never showed up in junk mail etc.

I have used that address for most other accounts, with no issues. But maybe Juno does not let the email through?

Any help would be fantastic. I am glad I could post here in this subforum! :)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
new code just sent to your email address

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I knew I was tired yesterday, but I never realised how tired, how did you manage to post if you cannot post :puzzled:
oh well I suppose I will not get an answer :pandalaugh:

BanzaiInstitute

Apr 28, 2013
Still no good

I can see when I look at this subforum that someone has replied to my previous thread.

However, I am not able to read the thread I posted earlier, Again, i got the pop up about not having permission, registration incomplete.

I suspect, after I post this one, likewise I'll never be able to read the replies.

I'm at a loss as to what to I can do, if there is no way for me to communicate with a moderator or admin. I don't even see a PM function.

I would truly appreciate any help that could be sent to me in a way I can read it.

Thanks in advance.

ipugx

Jun 21, 2014
Hello admin my main account ExoiPugx has not got a email confirmation email sent for the past week so i can't confirm it can someone just manually approve mine thanks a lot