Binaural recording within gravure

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
For those that are unaware of binaural audio here is a brief explanation;

''Binaural recording is a method of recording sound that uses two microphones, arranged with the intent to create a 3-D stereo sound sensation for the listener of actually being in the room with the performers or instruments''

Basicly binaural audio gives you a very immersive experience providing you are wearing headphones, here's a pretty good example of it in action (put on headphones and turn it up)

The reason I started this thread is to talk about how fuckin sexy it can be, since a majority of gravure videos tend to aim for a date simulation I think they should start using this method to enhance this experience.

For any of you that have watched Mayumi/Tomoe/Assami/Okita/Tsukasa etc etc you will of seen footage of them licking/sucking lollipops/fruit ... and also kissing/rubbing (and being rubbed) in oils and creams.
Using binaural recording for this could make it a million times more personal.

I would fucking LOVE IT if they started to use binaural tracks for those with that fetish, could you imagine watching Tomoe Yamanaka in BUNO-005 fellating that lollipop or caressing that showerhead in binaural?

What are your thoughts/ideas on this? there are plenty of girls on youtube doing this right now, and I think its pretty fuckin awesome.

I wonder if there is a way of requesting/suggesting this concept to any labels, I think it could be a popular market in the future.

Knightidus

Apr 5, 2008
I love this idea. I've been listening to ASMR for awhile now and love the sensations they give for relaxation purposes and more. While I have yet to see ASMR techniques used in IVs I have seen them used in JAVs, an example being DDB-272, although i don't think those are all that good.

I definitely think IVs and ASMR is a great combination and hope that such a trend will start soon. In fact I'm pretty surprised that this combination has not happened yet seeing as how popular ASMR and Bin-aural recordings are Japan. Great topic and I hope someone has found an IV that uses Bin-aural audio and maybe share them.

Reactions: Loli Battle Machine