Saki Ogata in a Gravure VR Title Featuring "The Pool"?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Ever since our old friend @jugulear had showcased the pool in his juggernaut stream downloads post years ago I became aware of this set piece that was apparently being used a lot in JAV titles. I was never into swimsuit JAV so I just never noticed it, but, sure enough. Impressive how much it is used. I'd since found other articles about it. Well, maybe one...and I can't remember when or where. But, no matter.

I was surprised to see that very same pool in a Gravure VR title! Of course, the set plays second fiddle to the very pretty Saki Ogata, but, the combination of the set and her on it, er...uh...in it, as it were, since she's in the pool, is just pretty darn cool. So, now I get to feel like I'm in that magical place myself! And, with a pretty lady! You can't beat that! And unless I just really haven't been paying attention, at least in any screenshots I've come across, I've never seen this set filmed at night??

If you're interested in having this experience as well it can be found using the link below.

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/vr-3d-content.1810301/page-3#post-3787158

5589ssg00006jp-2.jpg 5589ssg00006jp-4.jpg 5589ssg00006jp-5.jpg 5589ssg00006jp-10.jpg