Binaural recording within gravure

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
For those that are unaware of binaural audio here is a brief explanation;

''Binaural recording is a method of recording sound that uses two microphones, arranged with the intent to create a 3-D stereo sound sensation for the listener of actually being in the room with the performers or instruments''

Basicly binaural audio gives you a very immersive experience providing you are wearing headphones, here's a pretty good example of it in action (put on headphones and turn it up)

The reason I started this thread is to talk about how fuckin sexy it can be, since a majority of gravure videos tend to aim for a date simulation I think they should start using this method to enhance this experience.

For any of you that have watched Mayumi/Tomoe/Assami/Okita/Tsukasa etc etc you will of seen footage of them licking/sucking lollipops/fruit ... and also kissing/rubbing (and being rubbed) in oils and creams.
Using binaural recording for this could make it a million times more personal.

I would fucking LOVE IT if they started to use binaural tracks for those with that fetish, could you imagine watching Tomoe Yamanaka in BUNO-005 fellating that lollipop or caressing that showerhead in binaural?

What are your thoughts/ideas on this? there are plenty of girls on youtube doing this right now, and I think its pretty fuckin awesome.

I wonder if there is a way of requesting/suggesting this concept to any labels, I think it could be a popular market in the future.

Knightidus

Apr 5, 2008
I love this idea. I've been listening to ASMR for awhile now and love the sensations they give for relaxation purposes and more. While I have yet to see ASMR techniques used in IVs I have seen them used in JAVs, an example being DDB-272, although i don't think those are all that good.

I definitely think IVs and ASMR is a great combination and hope that such a trend will start soon. In fact I'm pretty surprised that this combination has not happened yet seeing as how popular ASMR and Bin-aural recordings are Japan. Great topic and I hope someone has found an IV that uses Bin-aural audio and maybe share them.

Reactions: Loli Battle Machine