Big Penis Actor on FC2

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
lol..... I hope the title didn't put you off it's not a gay thing

First off, I don't recall ever seeing this actor in regular JAV.....or may be I wasn't paying close attention to the stiff johns. Anyone recognize him?

Secondly, if he doesn't do regular JAV, this guy should be recruited right away... He's got a bunch of movies on his channel

FC2-PPV-1440049.mp4_001397177.jpg FC2-PPV-1440049.mp4_001412910.jpg

Thirdly, my crazy theory why he isn't in regular JAV, if he isn't. This guy's penis is bent/curved. If you ever been grocery shopping in Japan, then you know consumers here want the perfect vegetables/fruits

straight cucumbers vs curved/bent cucumbers, perfectly round melons, smooth hairless peaches

well if ya notice I have too much time on my hands lately......coronavirus shutdown

Reactions: shawn720s

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
lol..... I hope the title didn't put you off it's not a gay thing

First off, I don't recall ever seeing this actor in regular JAV.....or may be I wasn't paying close attention to the stiff johns. Anyone recognize him?

Secondly, if he doesn't do regular JAV, this guy should be recruited right away... He's got a bunch of movies on his channel

View attachment 2402862 View attachment 2402863

Thirdly, my crazy theory why he isn't in regular JAV, if he isn't. This guy's penis is bent/curved. If you ever been grocery shopping in Japan, then you know consumers here want the perfect vegetables/fruits

straight cucumbers vs curved/bent cucumbers, perfectly round melons, smooth hairless peaches

well if ya notice I have too much time on my hands lately......coronavirus shutdown

Maybe he's not Japanese ?

Yes I know that they employ black actors for some Jav movies, but that's rather niche.

Or maybe he's having the time of his life doing the FC2 stuff in his spare time.. I think full time male Jav actors aren't that well remunerated despite the obvious side benefits of the job. Maybe this way he gets to pick and choose the girls he performs with at night/weekends and still does his full time day job.

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
Maybe he's not Japanese ?

Yes I know that they employ black actors for some Jav movies, but that's rather niche.

Or maybe he's having the time of his life doing the FC2 stuff in his spare time.. I think full time male Jav actors aren't that well remunerated despite the obvious side benefits of the job. Maybe this way he gets to pick and choose the girls he performs with at night/weekends and still does his full time day job.

here are a few more pics of the guy, but he's wearing a mask, when he speaks it's really low..so I can't tell if his Japanese is native or like expat

his build and face features makes him asian at least
FC2-PPV-1440049.mp4_000081164.jpg FC2-PPV-1440049.mp4_000300483.jpg FC2-PPV-1440049.mp4_003751236.jpg

It's been well discussed that most JAV actors don't get paid a lot...but they get to bang some of the hottest chicks ...and yes may be they can't choose who to bang, but still....

Well on FC2 , the guys can make more money, how much more I dunno, but unfortunately a lot of the FC2 girls are not smoking hot, they are just mostly amateurs

video code is 1440049

Last edited:

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
here are a few more pics of the guy, but he's wearing a mask, when he speaks it's really low..so I can't tell if his Japanese is native or like expat

his build and face features makes him asian at least
View attachment 2403582 View attachment 2403583 View attachment 2403584

It's been well discussed that most JAV actors don't get paid a lot...but they get to bang some of the hottest chicks ...and yes may be they can't choose who to bang, but still....

Well on FC2 , the guys can make more money, how much more I dunno, but unfortunately a lot of the FC2 girls are not smoking hot, they are just mostly amateurs

video code is 1440049

I fully understand and agree with your comment about smoking hot versus amateur, but I find the young ladies who perform in these FC2 videos quite desirable and would be very happy indeed to partner up with then to provide entertaining motion pictures for the delectation of the general public... I might even be tempted to waive my fee.

Reactions: hairy_bush

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
I fully understand and agree with your comment about smoking hot versus amateur, but I find the young ladies who perform in these FC2 videos quite desirable and would be very happy indeed to partner up with then to provide entertaining motion pictures for the delectation of the general public... I might even be tempted to waive my fee.

i totally agree with you, there are some hotties and cuties, and as always there are the fuglies too.....

but back to the dilemma...man there is a lot of male talent in the FC2 pool, like big penis man

Are they doing regular JAV? If not, should they be doing regular JAV?

Last edited: