Help me to find a certain JAV actor with a large dick.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

oppai_bro

Jan 15, 2020
I need help to find a certain the actors name or at least more of the movies he shows up in.

His face is quite unique, recogniseable and innocent looking like some random dude, which I personally like. And his dick is pretty big. Most likely amongst the largest, if not the largest big dick actors right now in JAV, even compared to the black actors or the American ones hes big. His face and dick are very recognizeable. He has two small moles close to his left eye and his dick always bends a little bit to the right when hes hard, it also almost reaches his navel.
The question is, does anyone know more about him? He does appear in a few movies. Here are the ones I've found.

NHDTA-693 - He is the last one getting fucked. His face is censored but its easy to recognize him
DVDMS-285 - In one of the later scenes. Its kinda blurry, but some parts show his dick very well
KBI-007 - Last scene, as one of the three guys fucking in a foursome. You can see his face for a short period of time as a big close up and a very good closeup to his dick
LNP-003 - During the middle part where he fucks the woman solo, face blurry as well but its obvious thats him
GS-001 - When the gal plays the public cum dumpster, one of the guys there shows up with a large hardon already, thats him

It would be great if somebody knows his name though. The name in DVDMS-285 refers to him as "Susumu", but I couldn't find anything about him if i looked up that name. Anyway, I'm sure others people would like to know about this actor as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

oppai_bro

Jan 15, 2020
Just found out that Hitomi fooled around with this guy in several videos so theres no real sex but just playing around with his dick until he comes. Apparently his dick is so big that almost nobody wants to take this guy on. Theres almost no videos of him around fucking a woman.

If you guys are interested, the codes are PPPD-148 and PPPD-162. The first code has him in one of the middle scenes and in the other one its the last scene.

Dabone

Aug 10, 2019
LOL. boobieluver you managed to click and then comment in this thread so...

OP and for anyone interested in searching for male actor, I've had success with following site: http://avdanyuwiki.com/. You can search by ID and then see the actor or I believe you can also search by actor. Although I couldn't find the actor for any of the ID's OP linked so that still remains a mystery.

Koko-TBone

Mar 11, 2020
I had the same exact problem, Dabone. He seems to be in enough movies where there should be a name, but I can't find one.