Big Booty JAV

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Maguro has a new label they've acquired with some nice ones.

h_1021mille001pl.jpg
h_1021mille002pl.jpg

h_1021mille003pl.jpg
h_1021mille004pl.jpg

h_1021mille005pl.jpg

A few (fisheyed) stills from the vids

10.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg
17.jpg

23.jpg
25.jpg

10.jpg
25.jpg

06.jpg
23.jpg

tumblr_nmq4c0GTxZ1qzz4uso1_500.gif

Just stumbled across this one. Pic seems to be misleading compared to her older work, but I'll keep an eye out.:blink:

h_094ktds825pl.jpg

Last edited:

JonKurak

Nov 20, 2015
I think the greatest bubble butt movie so far is from Ideapocket. However, I'm very biased as I love Michiru Morisaki. She has a combination of the legs, face and butt and figure to rival anyone.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
I think the greatest bubble butt movie so far is from Ideapocket. However, I'm very biased as I love Michiru Morisaki. She has a combination of the legs, face and butt and figure to rival anyone.

What would be the DVD code?

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
There is another label that I think is affiliated with K-tribe , mother. A lot of the women are on the plus side, but these caught my eye. http://mother-av.com/
h_796mot121pl.jpg

I still think big booty Japanese chicks are an outlier, but maybe more common than I first thought. I have a few more actresses to add to my repertoire now. :blink:

She's got another scene coming out next month. Hopefully the other will drop soon. Either way gonna keep an eye out for her.

h_094ktds824pl.jpg

giphy.gif

Reactions: memonemo

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Just remembered another one with a great butt! Kokoa Aisu (or Ice Cocoa, which her name is a homonym for in Japanese). She's a petite girl with a very cute face and her body is a little bit chubby in this teddy bear sort of way that drives me crazy. Sexy and adorable!

B3BklBeCUAAcyKn.jpg

But she also has a nice, round ass.

I especially like the way it looks during sex.

s004.jpg

She's more known for her face and cutesy "loli" appeal but there are some videos out there that focus on her ass. MIGD-674 is a very nice and very recent one.

migd674pl.jpg

It's mostly her getting creampies from behind, with lots of ass shots.

She's really cute. I just saw her new Wanz video. It's good for what it is. I just want her to be less of a "sit there and let guys to the work" kind of idol in the future.

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
She's really cute. I just saw her new Wanz video. It's good for what it is. I just want her to be less of a "sit there and let guys to the work" kind of idol in the future.

That's kind of her thing. She's really good at the cutesy dirty talk, but part of her persona is that she's a sweet little slut giving her body for men to use as they please. She's probably not going to do many videos where she's dominant or aggressive.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Ye
That's kind of her thing. She's really good at the cutesy dirty talk, but part of her persona is that she's a sweet little slut giving her body for men to use as they please. She's probably not going to do many videos where she's dominant or aggressive.

Yeah, I can see that. That's how Tsubomi started though. She's branched out.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: mysterx

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
I love Jin Yuki. Kurea has been turning me off lately though.
I honestly gotta agree with you. Shes too available in my opinion. I followed her on twitter, just to have my feed filled up by her face. lol Kurea needs to be less available

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I honestly gotta agree with you. Shes too available in my opinion. I followed her on twitter, just to have my feed filled up by her face. lol Kurea needs to be less available

I just find her sex boring. She has amazing hips, but it really is like mechanical piston. She also rarely seems to be getting off during sex, no emotion.