Big Booty JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zizoux

Aug 22, 2012
Where aer all these great javs?:(
h_405trvo21pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Anyone know the name of this AV model.
h_455abnomal035pl.jpg

Actually when this one dropped I did some searching for more from her. She goes by several names. From the cover you posted and the rest of her apearances on maguro she goes by Ayaka. But most of her work is under Tanaka Yukari (田中ユカリ) This page contains a good listing of all her work.

http://etigoya955.blog49.fc2.com/blog-entry-1340.html

Reactions: Casshern2

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
Any forums or websites you guys use to find videos like these or more?

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Any forums or websites you guys use to find videos like these or more?

This site is probably the best because most of what is found around the net people bring in or a lot of the original uploaders are members here. Most other sites you find around the net just take what was uploaded and reupload it to their site. After that it depends on how much you're willing to pay to get what you want.:terharu:

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Big Boobs Butt. Dekaken delivera on that(although some times fisheyed). They have good vids although getting them is hit and miss. Does anyone know of a reliable source, paid or otherwise?
Finding BBB videos online for free is almost impossible. Every once in awhile one will pop up. But it's difficult. Not really sure why. Because to me, that series is one of the best for Big Ass.
I don;t believe they have any titles at Xcream. I know Marrion does. But the sites that do sell BBB titles. I don;t know if they ship outside of Japan.
Perhaps the best way I know, it to know someone that will buy them for you, then transfer the titles online for you. You could probably go to many of the forums here and find guys that do that.
Where can I buy DKB-041?

h_405dkb041pl.jpg

So I was browsing a little bit and I found some BBB videos on amazon .jp. I didn't see DKB-041 but I did see it another retailer that I'm pretty sure ships overseas. NYBpro's suggestion of having a member transfer it might be the best solution, but getting it in the mail, might be a little more direct.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
Reactions: TaiWatcher

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
Hmmm I can't seem to make her out. But it looks like it could be from an idol dvd. If identification thread don't come up with anything. the Idol thread might. Some pretty knowledgeable idol lovers in there
Do you have an Emiri Suzuhara folder? if so, check and see if that's her, b/c it looks like her

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Do you have an Emiri Suzuhara folder? if so, check and see if that's her, b/c it looks like her

I don't think it's Emiri. For a couple of reasons, 1 I think Her booty looks better. Exhibit A (although probably shopped)

h_094ktds00769pl.jpg

2. I don't have an Emiri folder,but I've seen enough of her videos to say I don't think her hair has ever been as long as in that sample. Also the brief shot of her face doesn't look the same. I think Emiri is mixed, the one in the gif didn't look the same.

3. The booty don't quite look/move the same. Exhibit B

tumblr_nq4d5mQkct1tewjb8o1_400.gif

But it's just guess work, hard to tell for sure.

Reactions: gf25

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
I don't think it's Emiri. For a couple of reasons, 1 I think Her booty looks better. Exhibit A (although probably shopped)

h_094ktds00769pl.jpg

2. I don't have an Emiri folder,but I've seen enough of her videos to say I don't think her hair has ever been as long as in that sample. Also the brief shot of her face doesn't look the same. I think Emiri is mixed, the one in the gif didn't look the same.

3. The booty don't quite look/move the same. Exhibit B

tumblr_nq4d5mQkct1tewjb8o1_400.gif

But it's just guess work, hard to tell for sure.

What about Nakamura Marie? i stumbled across her by accident looking through folders but i only have one vid of her. Could it be her?

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
Pretty sure they are a branch of Maguro, Still a big fan of anything they do. They look for the type of girls i like <3

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Yeah it is. For whatever reason I can't find anything on their main site, but elsewhere shows they are apart of that studio. I think Maguro is in my top 3 with Dekaken and Marion

Reactions: nibiru123