Big Booty JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Here is another studio that consistently has big booty chicks(albeit most fisheyed) Most big booty chicks are under their Iris label.
http://marrion-av.com/top/index.html

h_618mkz033pl.jpg
h_618mkz028pl.jpg

h_618mks002pl.jpg
h_618mkz008pl.jpg

h_618mbhp003pl.jpg
h_618mkz017pl.jpg

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
Big Boobs Butt. Dekaken delivera on that(although some times fisheyed). They have good vids although getting them is hit and miss. Does anyone know of a reliable source, paid or otherwise?
h_405dkb035pl.jpg
h_405dkb034tkpl.jpg

h_405dkb031pl.jpg
h_405dkb014pl.jpg

h_405dkb028pl.jpg
h_405dkb020pl.jpg

h_405dkb033tkpl.jpg

Finding BBB videos online for free is almost impossible. Every once in awhile one will pop up. But it's difficult. Not really sure why. Because to me, that series is one of the best for Big Ass.
I don;t believe they have any titles at Xcream. I know Marrion does. But the sites that do sell BBB titles. I don;t know if they ship outside of Japan.
Perhaps the best way I know, it to know someone that will buy them for you, then transfer the titles online for you. You could probably go to many of the forums here and find guys that do that.

Reactions: mysterx

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012

Thanks for looking out. However in my opinion, any true collector isn't going to bother will vids that are draped in water marks...I honestly can't stand when people watermark these videos, as though they made the film themselves...

Reactions: Blade Runner

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
I understand about the watermarks, but for me, beggars can't be choosers. Seeing how the source is on the other side of the planet, I'm limited to what I can get. Plus I ain't paying for it. Otherwise I'd be more concerned.

Reactions: Casshern2

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
Well you have a point to a degree. But then again, I've never asked for a single movie on here. So begging for one doesn't apply to me. Plus I've already purchased videos of my own. My point with these water marks is that, these fools don't put them on the videos to just be nice and share them. They do it solely to promote themselves. And certain sites. Which in turn they get money for. So basically they are 1, stealing the videos and sharing them. And 2, making money basically for free, off of others work. To me, that's pretty low.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
You are indirectly begging for free vids without water marks. True collector has physical copies.

Never thought giving ones opinion on water marks made them a begger lol. Have you ever shared a copy that you've purchased or encoded Shaned? I have, and have done so without plastering it with ridiculous water marks ...So I think I have a right to speak my mind on the issue.

Felix Fine

Aug 2, 2015
Of the talent in the industry at the moment the following girls standout for me:

Kurea Hasumi
This girl is a standout for her ass alone. Not the best looking girl in JAV but enthusiastic and very kinky. Her videos are a must just based on what she has up back.

13gvg059pl.jpg

13gvg00059jp-14.jpg

Yuki Jin
Agree with the previous post. Yuki Jin`s ass is insane. Her covers alone are almost too much.

jux430pl.jpg

A9kuGA2CEAAVyJB.jpg:large

Kana Yume
My favourite girl in the industry for lots of reasons. She seems to really enjoy her scences, in particular, being hammered from behind. I`d love to have the chance myself.

image-MXGS-730.jpg

MXGS-730-4.jpg

Asahi Mizuno
Another favourite at the moment. Beautiful girl with great atmosphere. With a little more meat than a lot of other girls she`s another stand out for me.

pgd797pl.jpg

PGD797_d6.jpg

However, for me, the best ass (sadly no longer in the industry) was:

Nana Ogura
Great looking girl with a natural body. Also carrying a bit more at the back than many girls. She seemed to really enjoy her scences and being pounded from behind. I read some place that she moved to Italy after retiring. She certainly seemed to spend time there while her blog was still active. Hope she`s being seen to on a regular basis by an Italian stallion. Thanks for the memories!

xv1190.jpg
0009.jpg