Best source for Japanese mp3s

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
What are the best sources for Japanese mp3s, especially rare ones? It doesn't have to be P2P, but that's what I'm looking into right now.

kunoichi

Occasional Visitor
Mar 26, 2007
A few you could try:
aidoru-online, nyaa, avistaz, jpopsuki (if you can get an invite), Perfect Dark P2P and of course YouTube (using youtube-dl)

Not sure what the best streaming service is for Japanese music, Spotify or Apple music possibly?

Reactions: eshwaa

tsunderestorm

Gravure Historian
May 23, 2019
What are the best sources for Japanese mp3s, especially rare ones? It doesn't have to be P2P, but that's what I'm looking into right now.
How rare? If you're still looking, message me some albums you're looking for and I can see if they exist on JPS.