best japanese p2p

Cloud187

Banned
Feb 27, 2007
hey what is the best japanese p2p especially for hard to find older stuff ? would it be share or whinny ect ?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I would say both ! :attention:
They have both an english interface version, which is good.
Usually Share the fastest one, but the problem is that many files are left incomplete forever. And the search engine is lazy as hell (at least with me). But there are huge file database websites on the web.
With Winny, if you really have the patience, thing will progress steadily through.
But be aware that you need a japanese language support in your Windows OS, else all filenames (including the search engine keywords) will look like gibberish...

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
Off topic here.. Anyone notice http://www.genie.x0.com/alabout/list.phtml had gone down? I'm not trying to advertise the aforementioned site, but the fact is without most Chinese/Japanese BBS and torrent forums, our JAV torrent sub-threads will cease to exist. Most of the content we see here, especially torrents, are re-posts from them so I'd appreciate it if my post be taken as serious question.

Do you guys have any alternative torrent sources?

P.S.

I'd say Share.. Most of my fellow Asian friends are using it. Too bad it can't run on my computer (network issues). And again, an off-topic answer: torrents have a lifespan of at least 3 years from what I've experienced. So if you're looking for videos from 2005-2008, it will likely have 1 or more seeds. Too bad the site I just mentioned was taken down...

:murder: