Best of 2019 in the JAV industry

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
No Jinguji Nao? I thought her performance is pretty good overall. 三上悠亜 is way too overrated.

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
Vulgar big boobs, mature woman, looks like plastic women, sadly, all I don't like is popular

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Vulgar big boobs, mature woman, looks like plastic women, sadly, all I don't like is popular

Agree 100%, except for Yua Mikami, I like her very much and she deserve her spot on that list.

Rice: Yes, Nao Jingujii should be on that list for 2019 as well as Momo Sakura

-Besh

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
So vanilla. :sight:

Not into basic bitches who are only popular for their big tits. More power to you if thats what you are into.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
It based on sells of course, we can complaint all we want but we can't change the fact those are the best seller actresses in 2019

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
I can't lie. When I look at all the lists I'm a little distraught on 2 things. The at the lack of newer faces and how a few women on the list regularly put on bland performances.

Reactions: Besh