Best and most consistent PERFORMERS in JAV?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Anyone can be cute. Anyone can be sexy. But let's be honest: some of these ladies just lay and take it half of the time. If that's your thing, fine. But I'd like to get a consensus of who you all think are the actual best and consistent performers in JAV CURRENTLY.

This is my criteria but it isn't limited to:
1. Deepthroating
2. Cowgirl
3. Acting/Enthusiasm
4. Seduction
5. Versatility

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
For me:

1. Aki Sasaki
2. Tsubomi
3. Ayumi Shinoda
4. Miki Sunohara
5. Shizuka Kanno
6. Megumi Shino
7. Yuria Satomi
8. Reiko Sawamura
9. Yui Hatano
10. TIED: Nozomi Hazuki & Akari Hoshino

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Ai Uehara
Yumi Kazama
Aika
Satomi Suzuki
Hibiki Otsuki
Ayumi Shinoda
Asami Ogawa
Hotaru Akane
Saki Otsuka
Maki Tomoda
Risa Murakami / Rina Takeuchi

would vote Aki Sasaki too, but she still don't have long career yet

and Sakura Sakurada too, one of the best performance ever, but her decission to do lesbian only action at the late of her career make me not choose her :(

Reactions: BDrake and Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Got to agree with Aki Sasaki being a great addition to JAV. Even though she's still relatively new, she's already got a pretty good catalogue of movies already. She really looks like she loves what she's doing. PGD-857 is a great example of her showing off just how much she seems to love being in JAV. A great performance. :D

pgd00857jp-12.jpg

Maki Azusa was a great actress too for really getting into her roles. Great blowjob skills and a real good performer. Her performance in FAJS-035 was fantastic. As i mentioned that movie, i'd also like to give a big recommendation of Kaori Saejima, another fine performer.

vlcsnap-2014-10-22-16h04m19s97.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-22-16h17m03s50.png vlcsnap-2014-10-22-16h04m06s157.png vlcsnap-2014-10-22-16h10m23s111.png

Mei Matsumoto has really grown on me recently. I talked about her performance in NHDTA-832 recently but also really liked her in NDRA-019. Her acting is really spot on whether she's playing the aggressor or the aggrieved. A good range of acting skills is important for me and she nails it.

giphy.gif

There are so many actresses, and having a thread that focuses on ability and performance, as opposed to simply looks is a great idea.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Got to agree with Aki Sasaki being a great addition to JAV. Even though she's still relatively new, she's already got a pretty good catalogue of movies already. She really looks like she loves what she's doing. PGD-857 is a great example of her showing off just how much she seems to love being in JAV. A great performance. :D

View attachment 773093

Maki Azusa was a great actress too for really getting into her roles. Great blowjob skills and a real good performer. Her performance in FAJS-035 was fantastic. As i mentioned that movie, i'd also like to give a big recommendation of Kaori Saejima, another fine performer.

View attachment 773095

View attachment 773096 View attachment 773097 View attachment 773098

Mei Matsumoto has really grown on me recently. I talked about her performance in NHDTA-832 recently but also really liked her in NDRA-019. Her acting is really spot on whether she's playing the aggressor or the aggrieved. A good range of acting skills is important for me and she nails it.

giphy.gif

There are so many actresses, and having a thread that focuses on ability and performance, as opposed to simply looks is a great idea.

Aki Sasaki a relatively new comer but with veteran's performance, surely she is a great addition to JAV ;)
I'm hope and sure more good videos will come :)

by the way you attach Kaori Saejima too, another favorite, unfortunately her career in JAV was not long enough :(

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
and talking about new comer with consistency in MILF class, I would vote for Rena Fukishi and Nozomi Sasayama, already attractive since their first debut and still releasing good videos, with Aki Sasaki this trio are the best new MILF in JAV

Rena Fukishi
JUX-778.jpg

Nozomi Sasayama
HONE-183.jpg

and want to add Maki Hojo as one of the best and most consistent performers

still following Ian Hanasaki and Yuna Takase's updates, these 2 might be great performers too

Yuna Takase
MEYD-189.jpg

Ian Hanasaki
MEYD-137.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
and talking about new comer with consistency in MILF class, I would vote for Rena Fukishi and Nozomi Sasayama, already attractive since their first debut and still releasing good videos, with Aki Sasaki this trio are the best new MILF in JAV

Rena Fukishi
View attachment 773684

Nozomi Sasayama
View attachment 773683

and want to add Maki Hojo as one of the best and most consistent performers

still following Ian Hanasaki and Yuna Takase's updates, these 2 might be great performers too

Yuna Takase
View attachment 773685

Ian Hanasaki
View attachment 773686

I just can't get past Rena Fukishi's tan lines. They just distract too much and are a definite turn off for me. :confused:

Complete agreement with you on Maki Hojo and Ian Hanasaki though. :D

Reactions: Supmop

ssj3joey

#1 AV Fan
Oct 1, 2007
hm, I am a bit biased because looks alone is more than half the battle for me. I also like the shy type, and focus on new comers, that is why the only one I can choose right now is the fairly new Ikeido Emiri. With only 4 releases right now, she had a killer debut performance.
snis00682pl.jpg

Reactions: hiten

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I just can't get past Rena Fukishi's tan lines. They just distract too much and are a definite turn off for me. :confused:

Complete agreement with you on Maki Hojo and Ian Hanasaki though. :D

I dislike tan lines too, after that she don't have tan lines anymore ;)

ah another people who like Ian Hanasaki too :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
hm, I am a bit biased because looks alone is more than half the battle for me. I also like the shy type, and focus on new comers, that is why the only one I can choose right now is the fairly new Ikeido Emiri. With only 4 releases right now, she had a killer debut performance.
View attachment 774228

we have different preference, I like the active, agressive, not shy type

Emiri Ikeido is good looking, hope she will have long career in AV and can improve her performance

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Ai Uehara
Yumi Kazama
Aika
Satomi Suzuki
Hibiki Otsuki
Ayumi Shinoda
Asami Ogawa
Hotaru Akane
Saki Otsuka
Maki Tomoda
Risa Murakami / Rina Takeuchi

would vote Aki Sasaki too, but she still don't have long career yet

and Sakura Sakurada too, one of the best performance ever, but her decission to do lesbian only action at the late of her career make me not choose her :(

This is about current performers. If this were all-time, my list would be different with Reiko Nakamori and Hikari Hino..maybe some others...

Good list though!

As for Aki, I'm just so in love with her right now. I DL everything she does now..and I don't do that with anyone not even Ayumi Shinoda.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
This is about current performers. If this were all-time, my list would be different with Reiko Nakamori and Hikari Hino..maybe some others...

Good list though!

As for Aki, I'm just so in love with her right now. I DL everything she does now..and I don't do that with anyone not even Ayumi Shinoda.

yes Reiko Nakamori should in the list too ;)

ok for the currently active girls my list would be :

Aika
Hibiki Otsuki
Ayumi Shinoda
Aki Sasaki
Yui Hatano
Maki Hojo
Nozomi Hazuki
Saki Hatsumi
Maki Tomoda
Yumi Kazama

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
yes Reiko Nakamori should in the list too ;)

ok for the currently active girls my list would be :

Aika
Hibiki Otsuki
Ayumi Shinoda
Aki Sasaki
Yui Hatano
Maki Hojo
Nozomi Hazuki
Saki Hatsumi
Maki Tomoda
Yumi Kazama

+1 for Yui and especially Nozomi. They both just missed it. I would switch Chitose for Nozomi but I wanted one BBW up there and she's my favorite

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
+1 for Yui and especially Nozomi. They both just missed it. I would switch Chitose for Nozomi but I wanted one BBW up there and she's my favorite

which Chitose ?

beside them, I think Sara Saijo and Yui Oba deserve to be vote as the most consistent too

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
which Chitose ?

beside them, I think Sara Saijo and Yui Oba deserve to be vote as the most consistent too

Chitose Saegusa. I can't get into Yui for some reason and Sara is amazing but I don't keep a lot of her video in the end. She has potential but just hasn't had a hot streak of videos that made me say "She's the One".

Edit: I had to change my list. Yui and Nozomi are undeniable

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Chitose Saegusa. I can't get into Yui for some reason and Sara is amazing but I don't keep a lot of her video in the end. She has potential but just hasn't had a hot streak of videos that made me say "She's the One".

Edit: I had to change my list. Yui and Nozomi are undeniable

yes Chitose Saegusa is hot, but she not active for long time so its ruin her consistency

agree Sara Saijou need to perform in better videos more