BDSM & Unusual Insertions

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

malmal1

Feb 2, 2014
Vanilla JAV seem to lack creativity. I've turned to BDSM JAV but even here, they seem to repeating a formula. Tied up girl, vibrator, dildo, rinse and repeat.

I have a fetish for non-dildo object insertions, the more mundane the better. Personally, I have tried on my partner beer & wine bottles, vases, various fruits and household objects. Once you have a lady strapped in, there are many objects you could insert without hurting her. How hard can it be to come up with these stuff. There must be some interest in it.

It might just be me but JAVs in general seem to lack creativity. The only saving grace is the availability of beautiful ladies on display, otherwise I suspect the industry would have collapsed long ago.

Can anyone recommend any titles with unusual insertions (whether in a bdsm setting or otherwise). I will post some of my picks in a follow up post.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
I think NCYF-005 features a very lucky courgette at one stage.

JavLibrary has a Foreign Bodies category listing, but these may be a bit hit and miss.

SinkieCharsiew

Apr 20, 2021
GVG does some enema stuffs. I find enema quite turn on but of course I draw a line when shit comes out of the actress' butthole.

DASD-286 is good. The last scene where she's locked up and the guys start having fun.

JUFD-953 has a scene of the guy being tied to the bedframe as she's taking control.