Lack of new New Half and other Fetish Movies

TraumaDoc

Is THE man!
Nov 10, 2008
We've really not seen any new Fetish JAV torrents in quite a while. Sure, a few have trickled in over the past few months when it used to be dozens a week and often in a day.

So, my question is . . . what's up with that? Is it a lack of new production for some reason? I love the fetish JAV Torrent Forum, especially the Newhalf ones that came around in droves for a while then dried up a few months ago; quite especially this my favorite forum.

Can anyone say what is up with it? The other forums for torrents seem to be just fine with daily torrents.

Thanks folks.

Reactions: shawn720s

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
We've really not seen any new Fetish JAV torrents in quite a while. Sure, a few have trickled in over the past few months when it used to be dozens a week and often in a day.

So, my question is . . . what's up with that? Is it a lack of new production for some reason? I love the fetish JAV Torrent Forum, especially the Newhalf ones that came around in droves for a while then dried up a few months ago; quite especially this my favorite forum.

Can anyone say what is up with it? The other forums for torrents seem to be just fine with daily torrents.

Thanks folks.

agree with maload, because few and fewer people sharing via torrent

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I think it was a fad that seemed to appear out of nowhere and now has run its course and fade back to a minor fringe, the way it was. I don't think it's ever going away completely, there are always some perverts who can't get off on anything other than newhalf so the market is there.

But I think there was a short time when newhalf dipped into "mainstream" and attracted some "slightly perverted" fans, including myself. I think what happened was that after watching a few newhalf vids, the novelty wears off and these slightly perverted fans want back to mostly heterosexual sex, occasionally spiced up with anal sex, bukkake, S&M etc. With us gone (?) maybe newhalf is sinking back into the dark fringe, ignored by any major studios and famed idols. BTW it's timely to open this topic because I saw recently a retirement vid by one of the more famous newhalf, Hoshi-something. It's the first time I've ever seen newhalf getting a retirement vid, usually reserved for the more prestigious (female) idols. So it's perhaps a breakthrough for the genre and perhaps at the same time the "beginning of the end".

Speaking personally I began to lose interest after 2 vids of real newhalf (man with make-up and some form of boobs), then I narrowed my interest to sex between newhalf and real women, after a few more vids of those kind, I even lost interest completely.

Way back, what got me into this fetish was DVDES-739 Big Tits Futanari PE Teacher starring Yuna Shina released on 2014/05/22. We all know Yuna Shina wasn't a newhalf, she's bona fide all-woman top idol, who put on a rubber penis with plumbing for some massive cumshot for this specialty special effects vid. Ever since than I've been collecting these fake futa vids: real woman (preferably busty top idols) put on rubber penis and have sex with either real women and/or other fake futa. I won't go over all the great and fine vids in this tiny genre (I had a thread I detail-reviewed most of the vids) but one more deserves special mention: RKI-408 and RKI-412 Futa Club parts 1 and 2 starring Kurea Hasumi, Marie Konishi, Miku Abeno, Tsujiiyuu and Saijo Sato, from end of 2015 and early 2016. The sight of Marie Konishi (famous loli) sucking off herself (her super long penis reach way up to her chest height) was epic.

But it seems it's been a full year since the last fake futa vid. Actually I can kinda confirm that, the last futa vid I collected was from 2016-09-17 almost exactly one year. So if I count the last great one probably RKI-412 would be it. That means the last great fake futa vid was over one and a half years ago. It's looking very unpromising: the fad is dead.

So... I can understand the OP doesn't consider fake futa to be on-topic. But I've lost total interest in (real) newhalf, so if there are others like me still on the lookout for fake futa, we can share. E.g. total wet dream, like a new gen S-class idol (say Shoko Takahashi) put on a rubber penis and r*** some sweet young things. OMG... I'm wetting myself.

Last edited:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
But it seems it's been a full year since the last fake futa vid. Actually I can kinda confirm that, the last futa vid I collected was from 2016-09-17 almost exactly one year. So if I count the last great one probably RKI-412 would be it. That means the last great fake futa vid was over one and a half years ago. It's looking very unpromising: the fad is dead.

So... I can understand the OP doesn't consider fake futa to be on-topic. But I've lost total interest in (real) newhalf, so if there are others like me still on the lookout for fake futa, we can share. E.g. total wet dream, like a new gen S-class idol (say Shoko Takahashi) put on a rubber penis and r*** some sweet young things. OMG... I'm wetting myself.
sS7IzOB.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Futanari POV :shock2:

I don't think I could come up with the idea in a thousand years. What next, bukkake VR! The fan can imagine himself as a girl and experience getting fucked and facial'ed by 30 guys.