AV Open 2016

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
That's very curious why they hid An Sasakura's identity until now. Looks like a contract dispute.

We may never found out....

So what do you (boin fans) all think about the cast? For a high profile competition entry, I think Hana Haruna (rightmost) is a bit old (yes her smile is a winner, but not at all a classic beauty), the Harua Narumiya (2nd right) also look like a common chubby lady some years past her prime. Chitose Saegusa (leftmost) is well known to many of us, unforgettable tits, all-round chubby MILF-next door. Again, kinda on fat, old and un-beautiful side. To be clear, each of them must be a wonderful partner in bed (either for one night or for lifetime), but for a competition entry, not exactly bringing down the house.

Only An Sasakura (2nd left, i.e. the big reveal) look to me like big star material. Young (looking), big tits on an awesome all-round fit figure, and beautiful face. And still fresh, she have had only 6 vids released since debut in February. Could this somehow be related to the hold-up? Was she demanding (and finally getting?) more pay than the other 3 ladies?

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
That's very curious why they hid An Sasakura's identity until now. Looks like a contract dispute.

We may never found out....

its make me curious too

So what do you (boin fans) all think about the cast? For a high profile competition entry, I think Hana Haruna (rightmost) is a bit old (yes her smile is a winner, but not at all a classic beauty), the Harua Narumiya (2nd right) also look like a common chubby lady some years past her prime. Chitose Saegusa (leftmost) is well known to many of us, unforgettable tits, all-round chubby MILF-next door. Again, kinda on fat, old and un-beautiful side. To be clear, each of them must be a wonderful partner in bed (either for one night or for lifetime), but for a competition entry, not exactly bringing down the house.

its good but agree with you its not good enough to get the top spot

first its only have 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2 and reverse gangbang action, its so common for Fitch videos, nothing new

second I prefer younger chubby big boobs like Nana Kiyotsuka and Shiori Tsukada

Only An Sasakura (2nd left, i.e. the big reveal) look to me like big star material. Young (looking), big tits on an awesome all-round fit figure, and beautiful face. And still fresh, she have had only 6 vids released since debut in February. Could this somehow be related to the hold-up? Was she demanding (and finally getting?) more pay than the other 3 ladies?

yes it could be related to payment

I think if Fitch intended to made a big surprise, I don't think will surprise the fans, except if they can bring back Rio Hamasaki or Momoka Nishina

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
It was a PR stunt. If there was a contract dispute, they wouldn't have submitted it in the first place. Way too risky to submit a video with the possibility of having to rescind it.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
It was a PR stunt. If there was a contract dispute, they wouldn't have submitted it in the first place. Way too risky to submit a video with the possibility of having to rescind it.

yes its logic

but their PR stunt is useless I think

In Edison Chen's case I think people were more shocked by the fact that there were pictures then anything else.

now video recording equipment cheap, at Edison's time mobile phone with camera already very common stuff, so its matter of time when people sex scandal got leaked

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
yes its logic

but their PR stunt is useless I think

now video recording equipment cheap, at Edison's time mobile phone with camera already very common stuff, so its matter of time when people sex scandal got leaked

Japanese is different with their PR stunt to say the least.

TL;DR Asians from Asia are weird when it comes sex. Things that aren't even a big deal or expected (i.e. gravure model prostitution ring) become a huge deal once its "revealed".

Reactions: Supmop

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Most excited about these:

Yuria and Aki together??!
avop205pl.jpg

More Chitose is always great
avop207pl.jpg

1avop261sopl.jpg

avop217pl.jpg

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
AVOP-203 (her face resemble a bit to yuma asami) is a solid release, AVOP-212 was disappointing; lack of chemistry between aika & suzuki, their personality totally complement each other(Aika being the sadistic side & suzuki is the masochistic one) but somehow Aika didn't really assert herself, leaving suzuki looking awkward in some scenes. Aki Sasaki with her usual awesome performance in AVOP-270.
AVOP-245

Mihara Honoka drinking piss like water:apa: even getting creampied in the anal, and drinking the cum. That was totally hot! Minus the drinking piss part..

These are the ones that i got for now

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Meanwhile, looking backward to SOD Star's entry last year: AVOP-126, AV Debut Haruka Kasumi (香澄はるか)

Anyone seen that one? I gave it a pass and just today got curious whatever happened to a girl who debut in a high profile industry competition. The answer is her entire career lasted 6 months and 4 days, releasing a total of 7 vids plus a Best Collection set consisting of those 7 vids.

I think it's a sign SOD (and other big studios) are flailing around.

Anyone has any impression of Miss Kasumi? Pretty face, fake-looking tits. Forgettable, neglectable?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Meanwhile, looking backward to SOD Star's entry last year: AVOP-126, AV Debut Haruka Kasumi (香澄はるか)

Anyone seen that one? I gave it a pass and just today got curious whatever happened to a girl who debut in a high profile industry competition. The answer is her entire career lasted 6 months and 4 days, releasing a total of 7 vids plus a Best Collection set consisting of those 7 vids.

I think it's a sign SOD (and other big studios) are flailing around.

Anyone has any impression of Miss Kasumi? Pretty face, fake-looking tits. Forgettable, neglectable?

she did not move to another studio ?

I think she is forgettable, don't feel her attractive compare to Iori Kogawa and China Matsuoka

aylavjav

Mar 1, 2012
What I dont understand is the release scheduling of these titles... how come that AVOP-238 is still not released when almost every other is out?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
What I dont understand is the release scheduling of these titles... how come that AVOP-238 is still not released when almost every other is out?

AVOP-238 official release date : 2016-09-01

maybe whats you mean is you still can't find free download link yet ?

they're released, just not pirated yet

+1

waiting for AVOP-276 too, don't find any free link yet

Last edited:
Reactions: dewback

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I saw this label in javlibrary. Is it a contest?
If so, how can I see the ranking board and vote for the movie I like?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Just watched AVOP-274, the only AV Open video that looked promising.

mKdVnWE.jpg

Pretty disappointing, they already put all the good stuff in the trailer. Well, that's it for me.

Reactions: bakanaotoko

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
My best so far is AVOP-205. That Aki Sasaki and Yuria Satomi combi is gold! Ok im ignoring the other two girls.. looking forward to more collaboration of those two.

Reactions: paparoach408

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
AVOP-246 Big Tits Maniacs J Julia
Pretty obvious the target audience of this vid, so I will speak to them only. I love it and hate it. Love especially the first non-sex scene. An on-screen gentleman interview Julia, and play little games with her tits. After making some basic measurements, some of the games are wonderfully imaginative, like how long it takes to get her nipples erect. This 20 minutes scene itself is good enough for a thumbs up for the vid.

Then there are a few POV scenes which have the "viewer" violates or plays with her tits. I famously dislike POV scenes, but it works OK since the scenes are tits manipulation only, it doesn't suffer from typical optical problems of POV scenes (with blowjob or fucking). For those of you who knows photography, much of these POV scene were shot with normal lens, (instead of wide angle) which is a lot easier on my eyes.

Now we are one full hour into the 3 hour vid, finally a penis shows up and she sucks it. And then finally she strips off her panty for the first time and we get real sex.

And then we are freed of POV, we get a series of 1v1 sex scenes. With the focus always on her wonderful tits.

The overall ... well I said love and hate it, maybe actually mostly love, just a little hate. It's really for tits-obsessed fans, while I think Julia is actually a full package which is better shown in many other vids, I do love this one tits-obsession vid. Ohh... yes I know she had made at least one more tits-obsession vid previously, not even that long ago actually.

Oh... another topic brought up personality, I do love Julia's personality too, her smiles, laughs, conversation and facial expressions while having her bare naked tits stared at, discussed over, man-handled, paizuri'ed and cum'med on, are always lovely and wonderful.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
AVOP-207 Big Tits No Bra Female Employees Creampie Polygamy Duty
This mouthful of title was the one with the mini-drama of obscured idol identity until a later date which turned out to be An Sasakura.

We should be somewhat familiar with these busty ladies. Otherwise, you might as well stop reading and move on to other vids. Of these 4, Hana and Chitose are fat (no need to beat around the bush), Harua looks a bit old, only An is overall more attractive, but upon closer look, her face isn't very pretty either. So... four ladies that have a lot to like about (mainly tits) but each is flawed too.

The whole vid is POV, which is very annoying to me, but well it doesn't suck that badly this time. Mainly because there's a kind of a plot and some variety in costume and foreplay. Overall a solid B, but it could have been an A-minus easily if only it's not shot strictly in POV.