AV Open 2015

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
http://www.av-open.jp/top.html

88 titles from AV studios all over will compete in the annual contest. Practically all the active household names are out in force starring in the widest range of genres to vie for the top prize. It seems they will be released simultaneously on 1 Sep, where voting will start as well until 30 Sep, culminating in the awards show on 17 Nov.

I can't make out any title worth being excited about, but this is probably the biggest draw:
avop119pl.jpg

Titans Kaho Kasumi, Yui Hatano, Julia, Aimi Yoshikawa and 2014's heavyweight first placed star Ai Uehara collide. Considerable star power, but pales in comparison with the icons of 2005-2010. 2007's rightful winner (after SOD's cheating got exposed) had Sora Aoi, Akiho Yoshizawa, Sho Nishino, Asami Ogawa and Yuma Asami...or The Avengers as I call them. Regretfully, Sora's presence as "host" was only a gimmick and she does not get in on the action.

OPEN-0705.jpg

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
O M G
M M G
G G G

88 vids in 1 day. That's pretty nuts. Is there going to be a nation-wide shortage on tissue paper? How many poor sods will die from marathon masturbation?

I'm with you the biggest draw is probably these big orgies with many top stars. And hopefully there are other interesting releases. Obviously no one can get all 88 vids in Sept (or... is someone gonna really do it??), so how will you strategize? Do share.

There are so many talking points/questions from just the main site... What do you think about the 7 categories? Project, Actress, Fetish+Mania, Amateur, Maiden, SM+Hard, Mature.

What are these "support girls"?
img_supportgirl.png

I recognize only China Matsuoka, the others are 佐倉絆 and 天使もえ. 佐倉絆 or Moe Amatsuka (right) seems to have fake boobs and 天使もえ's face isn't exactly beautiful. Are they considered raising stars?

Hopefully we can keep this thread alive. Aug 1st the "compilation" (more accurately preview) vid will drop so I hope to grab that. Then we can share some impressions and short reviews and maybe vote. Then we can discuss the final results.

Reactions: clemenceko

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Huge group orgies are typically hit or miss for me so I'll most likely pass on those unless one of my favs are acting in it. And even then, the they get so little screen time given the nature of the video. Oh, and the squealing. I love a good moaner but when its 10+ girls shrieking my ears just cant stand it.
I'm mostly looking forward to the Fetish+Mania, Maiden, and SM+Hard stuff. And yes... a masturbation marathon is the plan :elegan:

Reactions: Kyou-kun

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
In general I'm kinda disappointed. Rei Mizuna (apparently) doing some serious swallowing for MVG might be the winner for me. But then again, they should skip the gangbang part.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Cheating??? LOL could you explain that?

Allow me to quote Wikipedia;

When results were announced the SOD entry Performer Kotono's First Sexual Experience (芸能人 琴乃 初・体・験 完全240分 10解禁スペシャル) was the winner by a large margin. But rumors began to spread on the Internet and about a month later it was revealed that SOD had actually purchased a large number of the videos with company funds. The company had spent close to 60 million yen (About $600,000) to buy some 16,000 copies out of the total of 30,000 sold. This violation of the contest rules caused the SOD entry to be disqualified and the second, third and fourth-place finishers were all moved up one place. The scandal caused the collapse of the AV Open contest and the official website was closed down.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
O M G
M M G
G G G

88 vids in 1 day. That's pretty nuts. Is there going to be a nation-wide shortage on tissue paper? How many poor sods will die from marathon masturbation?

I'm with you the biggest draw is probably these big orgies with many top stars. And hopefully there are other interesting releases. Obviously no one can get all 88 vids in Sept (or... is someone gonna really do it??), so how will you strategize? Do share.

There are so many talking points/questions from just the main site... What do you think about the 7 categories? Project, Actress, Fetish+Mania, Amateur, Maiden, SM+Hard, Mature.

What are these "support girls"?
img_supportgirl.png

I recognize only China Matsuoka, the others are 佐倉絆 and 天使もえ. 佐倉絆 or Moe Amatsuka (right) seems to have fake boobs and 天使もえ's face isn't exactly beautiful. Are they considered raising stars?

Hopefully we can keep this thread alive. Aug 1st the "compilation" (more accurately preview) vid will drop so I hope to grab that. Then we can share some impressions and short reviews and maybe vote. Then we can discuss the final results.
She doesn't have fake boobs.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I have only watched a quarter of AVOP-119 and I am going to give it at least 8/10. The stars really prove their worth and your eyes never get tired with so many top actresses to feast on.

It starts inside a coach with each of the 18 girls being paired with a guy and they are given an introduction before proceeding with an introductory blowjob. Then it's full on sex. Nothing special and while I enjoyed the intimate atmosphere caused by the tight spaces, the trade off is that it's very hard to film, probably not the best idea in an ensemble piece.

The second portion has the girls all clad in bikinis and the boys lined up ready to play a game of 3 stages. The first stage is getting hard with assistance from the lesser known stars (I would say probably top B list since they boast the likes of Aika and Yuki Jin). Once they're ready, they move onto the second stage...a lineup consisting of 6 JAV heavyweights: Julia, Yui Hatano, Aimi Yoshikawa, Kaho Kasumi, Eri Ishikawa and one more who's name escapes me, all arching their asses and waiting for meat. Seriously if there is a heaven it might not look this awesome.

The men proceed with the sex and right before they climax, advance to the final round...unloading on the Bowser of the game, 2014 heavyweight champ Ai Uehara. The cum on her face looks gross at times because they dry up from all the waiting time, but she washes them away at one point. Her enthusiasm, sucking up the last few drops as cleanup, and thanking her patrons, makes her a worthy final boss.

avop00119jp-3.jpg

Come 17 Nov this might be the one to beat. Well maybe I spoke too soon, I still have 87 ¾ titles to get through...

edit: Sadly the rest of the show was quite average and too unfocused. They should have stuck with the formula of having the B listers playing supporting roles while focusing on the heavyweights. It also contains one of the worst dancing I have ever witnessed in my life by Yui Hatano. Overall I'd give it a 6.9 for good measure.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Hmm 88 titles and something like 86 of them only posted with horrible watermarks. I guess it shows how bad that has gotten recently.

Reactions: CodeGeek

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I have only watched a quarter of AVOP-119 and I am going to give it at least 8/10. The stars really prove their worth and your eyes never get tired with so many top actresses to feast on.
Come 17 Nov this might be the one to beat. Well maybe I spoke too soon, I still have 87 ¾ titles to get through...

With so many titles (minus some, such as loli, not my cup) let's exchange notes here to help sort out the good the bad and the ugly.

Indeed 119 is very good, as a collector item. I just feel there's not enough "sex" to it. Yes they are going thru the motion of sucking cocks and fucking pussies. But it seems a bit too ritualized. I'd just like to see the girls or the guys or both getting to free form sex, rather than following the scripted motions. Later on (the part you haven't gotten to yet) there were some MFF 3P which is a bit better in terms of pleasure-making, but then you lost the grandiose orgy. I do like Ai Uehara receiving all the jizz, poor girl, all that sperm on her face and she didn't even get any action in her orifices. Great addition to the collection, but I doubt I will be coming back to this vid for masturbation purpose.

The others I've downloaded so far are:
AVOP-102 Yamamoto something style ejaculation something therapy
1avop102sopl.jpg

Rather than the typical ejaculation training genre (which I like), this one is kind of real. Yamamoto, I gather, is a real life sex therapy. And supposedly there are couples who have some sex issues and this is a vid of their therapy sessions. These sessions are a cross between (supposedly) a real world session and an AV scene, with those AV idols from the cover "assisting" in the treatment. There are some big fails as an AV: the AV idols don't show up for the majority of the session, the guys can't get it up, the sessions are too realistic and boring, especially if you don't understand Japanese. Conclusion: NOT recommended.

AVOP-127 something Seven Sisters Co-habitation Sex Life
avop127pl.jpg

A typical sisters-harem vid, except seven is a higher number than average and these are not total unknowns. The problem is similar to AVOP-119, it sounds like a great idea to bring 7 very pretty ladies to a sex scene but the director made the scene ritualized and mechanical. It's a decent vid, especially if some of those 7 girls are your fav, but nothing to get too hyped about.

AVOP-123 Famous Cosplay Risky Day of the Month Creampie Orgy
avop123pl.jpg

The sleeper hit for me so far. The three teenage girls are totally unknown to me (famous??). Their faces are so-so only. Their figures, quite good and supple. The setting is a bit odd, a bunch of guys with cameras are sitting around in a largish hotel room waiting to meet these cosplay girls (but for what? photo session? Fan event? Or was it meant to be a gangbang scene right from the outset?) And these three girls, wearing costume but no bra, enters the room, expecting what??? I really would like to know...

Anyway, unlike almost every other JAV with a group of (supposed) amateur guys, these guys are not docile puppies waiting for the ladies to do all the work. The moment one of the girls appeared several guys literally jump on her to molest and violate her, causing her to scream in panic and run back out. After the producers calm down everyone a bit, the three girls entered the room together, but the chaos resumed with all the guys attacking the girls again. Seems any moment now the nice costumes would be torn to bits and the girls gang-r***ing like a hentai manga. But by a bit of miracle, a lot of yelling and the girls' valiance that they kept the costumes and their virtues for a few more minutes. An agreement was reached to let the three girls stand on the bed and pose for photos. But the guys were interested in making art, they take close up shots of their crotches and otherwise embarrass and grope the girls. Anyway this was enough of an improvement of the situation that the girls now agree to make some provocative poses, such as bending over to present her buttocks to the hungry camera. The girl in short dress lift her hem and give herself a little pussy wedgie. And all of them had their butts and pussy lips touched and fondled, still somewhat reluctantly.

Finally, we drop the pretension of a photo session and get on to making out. I can't remember surely, vaguely each girl had 2 guys playing with her. The girl in yellow SciFi costume left me with the best impression as she and one guy had one of best kisses in JAV (credits to both) while the other guy expose her tits and play with them. So many times in a 3P scene, one of the guys would wait idly for his "turn", sooo lame.

I admit it, by this point I blew my load. Earlier I twice almost cum when the girls were being groped and they were screaming and trying to resist. The guys are the stars in this AV. If I were there, I would be an animal too, taking every chance to squeeze those yummy titties and probe her orifices. And those girls, I think they were not acting, they were genuinely shocked and scared by those guys.

One of the best AV in years (and I have seen some good ones starring my fav idols). I can't wait to get home to continue the scene, but I doubt I will be able to finish the whole vid in 3 days, if you know what I mean.

Last edited: