Attackers Slave Color Overview & Summary-- List of titles, which ones have English Subtitles, and plot order and connections!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
I would love to explore the entire series. Please share those whisper srt files.
The first batch is available here!
The first 9 entries of the series, and the first entries of Slave Teacher and Slave Fiance.
These are the ones I made and edited. Other ones can be found by searching the codes on SubtitleCat.

There are a lot of entries, and I don't want to put any out until I've taken a decent editing pass on them. SubtitleEdit makes it really easy to identify the plot parts, but I do not edit the incidental talk too much. What Whisper catches is what is there.

I think the next entry, #10, is the best one (and JavLibrary agrees with), and then 14-22 is like a wild overlapping arc with tons of women appearing in multiple entries, including across the Fiance and Teacher series. Specifically, 14, 18, 19, 20, 22, Fiance 3, Teacher 5, and Teacher 6 are big tangled mess.

Last edited:

Keith48

Mar 31, 2023
The first 9 entries of the series, and the first entries of Slave Teacher and Slave Fiance.
These are the ones I made and edited. Other ones can be found by searching the codes on SubtitleCat.

There are a lot of entries, and I don't want to put any out until I've taken a decent editing pass on them. SubtitleEdit makes it really easy to identify the plot parts, but I do not edit the incidental talk too much. What Whisper catches is what is there.

I think the next entry, #10, is the best one (and JavLibrary agrees with), and then 14-22 is like a wild overlapping arc with tons of women appearing in multiple entries, including across the Fiance and Teacher series. Specifically, 14, 18, 19, 20, 22, Fiance 3, Teacher 5, and Teacher 6 are big tangled mess.
thank you

pavane

Feb 8, 2010

Thanks for doing those whisper srt files they are excellent.

Reactions: panop857

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Thanks for doing those whisper srt files they are excellent.
Thank you! If there's really plot related scenes that are gibberish I'm willing to edit them for future releases. I do not care at al for the other 1000+ lines of just banter, but the 10 or so important plot scenes per movie should be right.

The peak of the series is the 10-22 segment coming up.

I was always tempted by the black and white sex show translation for shirokuro show.
Seemingly it just means "sex show on stage":

Yeah, they are just types of sex shows that have historically existed. Nakidashi (creampie), Manaita (sex with audience members), and Shirokuro (sex shows with other performers).

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Thank you! If there's really plot related scenes that are gibberish I'm willing to edit them for future releases. I do not care at al for the other 1000+ lines of just banter, but the 10 or so important plot scenes per movie should be right.

The peak of the series is the 10-22 segment coming up.

Yeah, they are just types of sex shows that have historically existed. Nakidashi (creampie), Manaita (sex with audience members), and Shirokuro (sex shows with other performers).
Hi
I didnt quiet understand your reply. Are you offering to translate plot scenes? Where the baddies discuss what they plan to do with the victims?
If yes (and I wouldnt ask normally cos as you say this is not a request forum) I would be happy to send a few short scenes from RBDs etc.
If no please just say.
Either way I am looking forward To next batch of Slave Colors!

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Hi
I didnt quiet understand your reply. Are you offering to translate plot scenes? Where the baddies discuss what they plan to do with the victims?
If yes (and I wouldnt ask normally cos as you say this is not a request forum) I would be happy to send a few short scenes from RBDs etc.
If no please just say.
Either way I am looking forward To next batch of Slave Colors!

I have the scenes translated in the subtitles. I am open to people pointing out when plot scenes are wrong or hard to understand.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
I have the scenes translated in the subtitles. I am open to people pointing out when plot scenes are wrong or hard to understand.
Hi
I have had a search through some Slave Colours and picked a couple of fairly short but hard to work out plot scenes from a couple

RBD-208; 00;53 to 00;56

RBD-260; 01;50;30-01;58;30

I have chosen the scenes above because I am familiar with both I am still confused as to what exactly is happening.

Hope thats what you wanted?
If it is what length scenes would you like to do and would it be just from Slave Colours or from anything?

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Hi
I have had a search through some Slave Colours and picked a couple of fairly short but hard to work out plot scenes from a couple

RBD-208; 00;53 to 00;56

RBD-260; 01;50;30-01;58;30

I have chosen the scenes above because I am familiar with both I am still confused as to what exactly is happening.

Hope thats what you wanted?
If it is what length scenes would you like to do and would it be just from Slave Colours or from anything?

What I was trying to say was that, of the subtitles that I have uploaded, if there are basic plot elements or scenes that are still unclear, I appreciate notes on which scenes need more direct editing from me.

I have not posted 208 or 260 yet. 208 is one that I personally just like a lot, so the quality is going to be higher than my other releases.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Ah I see. I will have a look at numbers 1-9 in the next few days and let you know.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Ah I see. I will have a look at numbers 1-9 in the next few days and let you know.

I feel like the first six entires are lower quality recordings, so the audio is worse and that makes the transcriptions worse. The very first entry (SSPD) is probably just a bad transcription, even after my edits. I moved on rather than spending a lot of time on a film that does not interest me.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
I feel like the first six entires are lower quality recordings, so the audio is worse and that makes the transcriptions worse. The very first entry (SSPD) is probably just a bad transcription, even after my edits. I moved on rather than spending a lot of time on a film that does not interest me.
Yes I didnt find 1-9 all that good as regards plot. 10-18 are a lot better. In fact they are all good up to about RBD-350s and then get very reptitive as regards plots.
Sorry I cant usually give you the Stage Color numbers. I dont usually follow series on Attackers because the id changes a lot too. From RBD to SSPD and back etc.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Yes I didnt find 1-9 all that good as regards plot. 10-18 are a lot better. In fact they are all good up to about RBD-350s and then get very reptitive as regards plots.
Sorry I cant usually give you the Stage Color numbers. I dont usually follow series on Attackers because the id changes a lot too. From RBD to SSPD and back etc.

For Slave Color, only the first entry was SSPD. The rest are RBD, which after RBD-999 switched over to RBK-001.

The switch from RBK-001 is a decent marker for when the series moved over to the Slave Color Days series.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
For Slave Color, only the first entry was SSPD. The rest are RBD, which after RBD-999 switched over to RBK-001.

The switch from RBK-001 is a decent marker for when the series moved over to the Slave Color Days series.
Hi
have checked all the subs. They look good to me and I cant see any mistakes. I did a fairly fast forward while reading the subs otherwise i would have been ages.
The only one I couldnt download and check was RBD-117. I couldnt find a download for that one. At least for any sites I could use. Next payday i will join one for a fewdays and download as it is, as far as I recall very good. Apart from the enema scenes which I have never liked.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Hi
have checked all the subs. They look good to me and I cant see any mistakes. I did a fairly fast forward while reading the subs otherwise i would have been ages.
The only one I couldnt download and check was RBD-117. I couldnt find a download for that one. At least for any sites I could use. Next payday i will join one for a fewdays and download as it is, as far as I recall very good. Apart from the enema scenes which I have never liked.

My recommendation for inspecting subtitles is the program SubtitleEdit. Open a sub in that, and then click on the video player or settings to make it correspond to the video file. Being able to see all of text, click on it, and immediately jump to that part of the video is a killer feature. It makes it very easy to identify where the meaningful dialogue is supposed to be.

Inju

May 9, 2021
Thank you for the subtitles :)

"Slave" series' are one of my favourite. I especially like RBD-190 with female detective captured and turned into slavery, RBD-838 with Erika Katagiri, and RBD-850 in spite of terrible subtitles ;)

Is there any chance of getting subtitles of the original Slave Island series?

AakosAkiba7276

Oct 20, 2014
Thank you for the subtitles :)

"Slave" series' are one of my favourite. I especially like RBD-190 with female detective captured and turned into slavery, RBD-838 with Erika Katagiri, and RBD-850 in spite of terrible subtitles ;)

Is there any chance of getting subtitles of the original Slave Island series?
RBD-190 is about an enslaved teacher, not a detective. We work on the Slave Island series...