are you a emotional spender

flame_zero

Eat this !!!
Dec 13, 2006
just a thought but really do you go to the mall to get stuff because its popular or are you a person that just goes to get stuff that you need. or for the sake of this topic do you just go out and buy stuff when you get mad ?

me i sort of hate malls so i'm usually the one that goes when i have to because it seems that everytime i step near a mall i'm 400 in the hole >.<

Maximus_Ahriman

glasses...
Dec 23, 2006
I really hate malls and crowded places I sweat a lot and feel that people are looking at me(in my country they do). So I rarely go to malls and I really hate shopping. The only places where I dont mind shopping are the places where the people are more quiet or are interested in the same things I am like video game stores, electronic stores, or bookstores. The worst kind of shopping is for clothes... yes my mom buys my clothes... but pretend I didnt say that... :...:

ghost333

the shy guy
Jan 13, 2007
yea just ignore them........
i hate them, too

axelmonster

Resident Tentacle Monster
Jan 8, 2007
I jsut go there to buy what I want and raep who I want.

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
Malls are good with friends, otherwise I don't go there much, all the stuff at the mall by me stinks. It's all rather mainstream, and I don't like mainstream. When I'm alone I avoid them as much as possible, I'd rather go to cool little boutiques that more cater to my interests.

corykil

Feb 11, 2007
I usually just go to get what I want and leave, but in order to fight the NEET inside me I try to get out more just to be away from a room with a screen.

Is the wrong?

tmmy_james

Feb 20, 2007
I cant live life without matching my clothes so yea imma be at the mall or look for cheap crap that looks good. Its basically whatever I like Imma buy unless its to pricy.

kenyoo

build to destroy...
Feb 23, 2007
I really hate clother shopping, e.g. today I needed a hat and whent to a mall to buy one. It was very unpleasent looking at all those mirrors. when I finally picked one and got out my mood was totally ruined and I felt quite bad looking.

shopping for books, electronics and going to stores that I actually like is a whole diffrent matter.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Hm, I used to worry about clothes when I was younger but now I shop for clothes maybe once a year.

Sometimes I'll buy seasonal clothes like sweaters and boardshorts but the last time I remember purchasing a t-shirt was 2 years ago in Europe on vacation. I wear mostly button down collar shirts.

haha Maximus

I do most of my shopping online now whether its clothes, electronics or w/e. I've never bought anything in anger, thats a foreign idea to me. weeeee