are you a emotional spender

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

flame_zero

Eat this !!!
Dec 13, 2006
just a thought but really do you go to the mall to get stuff because its popular or are you a person that just goes to get stuff that you need. or for the sake of this topic do you just go out and buy stuff when you get mad ?

me i sort of hate malls so i'm usually the one that goes when i have to because it seems that everytime i step near a mall i'm 400 in the hole >.<

Maximus_Ahriman

glasses...
Dec 23, 2006
I really hate malls and crowded places I sweat a lot and feel that people are looking at me(in my country they do). So I rarely go to malls and I really hate shopping. The only places where I dont mind shopping are the places where the people are more quiet or are interested in the same things I am like video game stores, electronic stores, or bookstores. The worst kind of shopping is for clothes... yes my mom buys my clothes... but pretend I didnt say that... :...:

ghost333

the shy guy
Jan 13, 2007
yea just ignore them........
i hate them, too

axelmonster

Resident Tentacle Monster
Jan 8, 2007
I jsut go there to buy what I want and raep who I want.

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
Malls are good with friends, otherwise I don't go there much, all the stuff at the mall by me stinks. It's all rather mainstream, and I don't like mainstream. When I'm alone I avoid them as much as possible, I'd rather go to cool little boutiques that more cater to my interests.

corykil

Feb 11, 2007
I usually just go to get what I want and leave, but in order to fight the NEET inside me I try to get out more just to be away from a room with a screen.

Is the wrong?

tmmy_james

Feb 20, 2007
I cant live life without matching my clothes so yea imma be at the mall or look for cheap crap that looks good. Its basically whatever I like Imma buy unless its to pricy.

kenyoo

build to destroy...
Feb 23, 2007
I really hate clother shopping, e.g. today I needed a hat and whent to a mall to buy one. It was very unpleasent looking at all those mirrors. when I finally picked one and got out my mood was totally ruined and I felt quite bad looking.

shopping for books, electronics and going to stores that I actually like is a whole diffrent matter.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Hm, I used to worry about clothes when I was younger but now I shop for clothes maybe once a year.

Sometimes I'll buy seasonal clothes like sweaters and boardshorts but the last time I remember purchasing a t-shirt was 2 years ago in Europe on vacation. I wear mostly button down collar shirts.

haha Maximus

I do most of my shopping online now whether its clothes, electronics or w/e. I've never bought anything in anger, thats a foreign idea to me. weeeee