Anybody here ever made their own Love doll??

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I saw a documentary about some Japanese love dolls. They looked better than the blow-up dolls you normal can order at some webshops. But, of course, they are miles away - or even some parsec - from the real thing.

Has anyone of you watched the movie "A.I. Artificial Intelligence" directed and produced by Steven Spielberg? There is a robot (or mecha) called Gigolo Joe (Jude Law). I guess I will wait until they invented this kind of dolls - but of course the female version. Until then I will think about how it should look like - I mean like which actual performer. :joker:

Hm, if they really build such robots, maybe that will be the end of mankind. :puzzled:

@josolopSon3: Didn't you write that you will show some pics of your creation? :cheer:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I thought most was made to specifications, but having said that josolopSon3 would be the easiest to make, in fact I have just started a new business, lovedolls for sale starting price $50 FOR THE PILLOW VERSION,
:gayprance::gayprance::gayprance:

PS I am another 1 waiting for the picture
I assume a well used pussy by now

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
tumblr_inline_mi5s57NKgs1qz4rgp.gif

Pictures!

I am still waiting for pictures too.

(this thread needs to be alive :notagain: )

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Actually the pillows I use are old. And they are pillows I don't use anymore. I was going to throw them away, but I realized I could use them to make a lovedoll ass.
I've been looking for a new sig for another forum I frequent; one that would make the viewer go, "What the fark!!!". I think I have a winner!